Honored Contributor

Re: Liquid Knit = Polyestertton in Flor

@Harvard99.  I used to treat summer in Texas the way people treat winter in Minnesota.  The less outside, the better

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Liquid knit=Polyester= I don't buy it. 

Esteemed Contributor

Who's having difficulty?

Respected Contributor

I bought a couple of tops and like the material as far as the way it looks, wears, and washes and Susan's style is nice.  However, I almost had a heat stroke wearing the top outside for a trip to Biltmore mansion.  Equivalent to wearing a garbage bag....maybe in a cold climate it would be great.  Definitely not a Florida material.  

Respected Contributor

Have to agree. Liquid knit is nothing special. It is just polyester.

Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

I never had delusions that it was otherwise.    Thought maybe she had a registered trademark on her product.........

thatz what I thought as well @Desertdi.

Valued Contributor

I do have some polyester from the Q & other stores. It's not all the same. I jusy don't care for Susan's liquid knit. It's heavy & doesn't feel right to me. But to each his own. I do have some Susan Graver in my closet. Most of the time the sleeves are too short for me. I've found some that worked.

Esteemed Contributor

If poly is too hot for some of you in the summer, then I get that....I've found that if it's a light poly fabric it works fine for me. If you like to wear cotton and do the ironing, that's fine with me. I happen to like the easy wash and care of my poly. And if you're worried about poly clothing in the landfill, please remember that a lot of clothing goes to re-sell shops and charity donations and will be worn again by someone else. If you buy water in plastic bottles, please know that those bottles are one of the biggest problems in our landfills, rivers, streams and oceans. Is plastic a problem? Yes, but poly clothing isn't at the top of the list. Thank you.