Respected Contributor

I've been buying this a lot lately, but I'm not sure if it works or I just like the taste of it!

C.O. Bigelow Lemon Lip Balm - No. 1421 | C.O. Bigelow Apothecary

Regular Contributor

Hi Shanus, the Q sells this product: 

Item number:A442796

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

I've been buying this a lot lately, but I'm not sure if it works or I just like the taste of it!

Ooh, that sounds nice if it's a clean lemon and not floral-y.   Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@aubnwa01 wrote:

Ooh, that sounds nice if it's a clean lemon and not floral-y.   Smiley Happy

@chickenbutt  it's just lemon, no flowers.  Bath & Body Works carries is, as well as the big A & probably lots of other places.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Has anyone tried using that ointment nursing mothers would put in those other appropriate places? Recommended by several youtubers and I may give it a try. Don't remember the name and would have to ask the pharmacist. I'll get ready for the "side eye"....grey haired old lady asking about THAT product. LOL

@Shanus, i have that.  it's called LANSINOH, although i have never used it on my lips.  i use it on my cuticles.  

for my lipbalm, i'm a blistex girl (medicated mint) through and through! 

Honored Contributor

I only use Vaseline.

Honored Contributor

image.png

It's Burt's Bees for me! Heart

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@Gorgf wrote:

@chickenbutt  I saw a chapped lips product at the check out of a hardware type store actually called Chicken Poop. Close to chickenbutt?

LMAO.  Well, it would certainly seem so.  But I haven't heard of that one.  Thanks for the chuckle! Smiley Very Happy

@chickenbutt 

@Gorgf 

image.png

I ordered Chicken Poop several years ago from drugstore.com and I didn't like it quite as much as I thought I would. Woman Sad

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

I have been using Dr. Bronner's lip balm most of the year.

In the winter my lips always get chapped. So far this winter my lips have not got chapped. 

I has not been as cold as it normally is but we have already had ice. Strange weather for Oct/Nov for sure.

@Nightowlz 

I haven't tried the lip balm yet, but I'm using the cleansers and the toothpaste.

image.png

After years of nasty mint pastes, I'm in love with anise. Heart

Honored Contributor

I did not know chapped lips was such an issue. I guess I never thought about chapped lips. I just put sunscreen on my lips when I go outside...other than that I use nothing. With the mask I do not even use lip stick.