Honored Contributor

Re: Lessons Learned in Life:

Thanks to everyone who stops by to comment or just to read, I am glad you all are enjoying my thread!Heart

Respected Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

Thanks to everyone who stops by to comment or just to read, I am glad you all are enjoying my thread!Heart

@Hooty ...this a very unique thread, one of a kind, which is why it makes it so special. Thank you for starting it. Heart

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

@AnjalenaQVC wrote:
This post has been removed by QVC because it included vulgar language.

@AnjalenaQVC , I’m sorry. I think it was my post removed. After looking at it again, I removed what I think was deemed vulgar language. Would it be OK to post it again? Thank you.

~H~
QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@AnjalenaQVC wrote:

@SleeplessinSD Yes

@AnjalenaQVC , thank you!😊

~H~
Honored Contributor

B9BF4A7F-17CE-4210-A1F9-25665B638924.jpeg

~H~
Respected Contributor

Good grief. @SleeplessinSD  would NEVER post anything vulgar. ??????

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

@catwhisperer , thank you. I reread what I posted. The author of the post included a word in the signature line that could be taken as vulgar, although it was spelled wrong. I deleted that part. It must have been reported. Oh well..🙄

~H~
Trusted Contributor

Hi, @Hooty !  I always try to remember that each and every one is dealing with something, perhaps unseen and/or unspoken and because of that everyone deserves a response that is compassionate and respectful, especially in this day and age when it is easy to hide behind the anonymity of the Internet.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SleeplessinSD wrote:

B9BF4A7F-17CE-4210-A1F9-25665B638924.jpeg

Greetings, again, @SleeplessinSD! ❤️  I didn't see what transpired last night...  I'm glad you added this version of the image and I'll add what I posted before.    Your quote reminded me of what I often use as my siggy:

"Never make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option."  ~Maya Angelou

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova