Honored Contributor

Leslie Sansone Happy Mile Walk

Some of Leslie's workouts are on you tube.  I saw on the drop down her sets were sold here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3q5e1pV4pc

Contributor

Re: Leslie Sansone Happy Mile Walk

I use her indoor walking videos when the weather is not cooperating here.  Cold or rainy days.  She has a lot of different ones on Youtube.  I do try to get in 3 or 4 miles of walking on most days.

Respected Contributor

Love Leslie! Her workouts are safe, upbeat and fun! I wish she was my Sister, lol! 

Honored Contributor

Funny you should mention it but I just started these back up these week. I've been using them for a good 20 years now. 

Honored Contributor

Have started doing them when it's not nice outside and in between peloton sessions 

they are pretty good 

Trusted Contributor

I enjoy her videos, but I can’t stand her incessant chatter.  Have to turn it way down.  I alternate between her & Jenny McClendon, who has good aerobics & boot camp videos of varying lengths.

Valued Contributor

I just started one of the two mile walks yesterday.  What a workout!  I was surprised I was a bit winded at the end, because I walk with our dogs everyday (they are older, so we only walk about a mile or so, and it is more leisurely).  It really got my heart rate up. I am going to try to continue with these 4 or 5 times a week. (Lofty goal; hope I actually do it lol)

She seems so sweet and upbeat, it is easy for me to listen to her.

Honored Contributor

@Swedishmiss wrote:

I just started one of the two mile walks yesterday.  What a workout!  I was surprised I was a bit winded at the end, because I walk with our dogs everyday (they are older, so we only walk about a mile or so, and it is more leisurely).  It really got my heart rate up. I am going to try to continue with these 4 or 5 times a week. (Lofty goal; hope I actually do it lol)

She seems so sweet and upbeat, it is easy for me to listen to her.

@Swedishmiss Go at your own rate-more ask your dr first.  Golden Rule.Smiley Happy