New Contributor
I have always been a big fan of Leah. She does an amazing job at QVC and her lovely personality shines through. Very happy for her success and also very proud of her efforts for healthier lifestyle. I have recently lost weight and I think it's great when others notice and compliment you. It's an important commitment. Leah, we love you!!!!
Respected Contributor

@karenBandSkip , I agree. No matter Leah's size, she always presents the items so that the audience gets as much information as it can.  She makes watching & buying from the Q fun. 

Major congrats to her for her new look, but Leah is beautiful no matter her size.  She is an inspiration. 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Respected Contributor

I like the fact she doesn`t brag about it and had kept it all to herself unlike some who want to  know how? I noticed this morning a caller commented on a recent weight loss when buying the TSV and Leigh could have easily chimed in yes I know all about that etc. She is my favorite host. She is someone I would like to meet and talk to.

Honored Contributor

Very nice compliment and so true.

Respected Contributor

Another Leah fan here!  She is one of the few hosts I can watch for hours.  A true professional!

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Valued Contributor

She is one beautiful lady, inside and out.

Honored Contributor

I have always liked her ,she has such a nice personality,and so pretty.no matter what size.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Contributor

@KACEE1115 wrote:

She is one beautiful lady, inside and out.

@KACEE1115 

She is! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor
Totally agree but I would love to know how she did it
Respected Contributor

I found an old video tape of Leah when she first came to qvc and she is just as lovely today as she was back then beautiful inside and out. ❤️