Trusted Contributor

I saw a post about Laurie Felt’s Facebook page, so I decided to check it out. You have to send a request to be added, but it’s an amazing site. Laurie herself answers many of the posts and so far, the posters all seem to be so positive and supportive of each other.

It seems that many times these days, there is so much negativity and hateful messages on many sites devoted to women, but it’s so refreshing to read how the ladies on that site are truly all about empowering and supporting one another. Many talk about Laurie’s fashions, quite a few post pictures wearing the fashions and even offer great reviews of the clothing. Often times they post inspirational messages and fun little tidbits about their everyday lives.

Anyway.....I just thought I would mention it. Take a minute to check it out....positive girl talk and lots of fashion ideas.😊

Respected Contributor

Re: Laurie Felt Facebook Page

I like when women can come together and be a part of something instead of being nasty and negative towards each other. Laurie Felt is amazing. 

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Respected Contributor

I will check it out. She really does seem very nice and a down to earth type of person. Her clothes are too expensive for me though. 

Trusted Contributor

@luvdoodles Keep an eye out for some of her clothing in the “As Is” section. You might be able to pick something up for a better price.😊

Respected Contributor

Good idea, thanks. 

Honored Contributor

I just wonder why she was Feltheimer on HSN for all those years but Felt on QVC.  That's odd.