Respected Contributor

Another Oxyclean fan here.  I recently started using the one made for whites for my whites/lights and it's even better than the all-purpose one (for whites.)  I use the regular one on my darks.  I've been using it for 11 1/2 years - it's amazing.  You never have to worry about missing a stain - its gets them all.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD @FranandZoe 

I am using Norwex detergent now and it is working so nicely.

DD has a friend who sells it... our water is exceptionally hard.

So I dissolve it in hot, then add the clothes and warm water.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

I use Nellie's with POW.  It's Nellie's with an Oxi product included.  I also use a clothes liine.  My whites are bright and colors don't fade.

Trusted Contributor

I add Borax, about 1/2 cup per load. It helps the whites stay white.

Honored Contributor

Been using Nellie's Laundry Soap for several years now and my whites are still as white as ever.

hckynut

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@Anonymous032819   Yes I do this too periodically with vinegar, cleans inside & takes care of any residue odors. Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@ahoymate   There is nothing like clean clothes hanging outside on the clothes line to dry. I grew up with my mom always hanging the clothes outside as soon as the weather turned for her to do this.

Linens softly flapping in the breeze, mmmm, the fresh smell of sun dried linens is a dream come true!

I wish I could do this and would if I could.

Honored Contributor

A HUGE SHOUT OUT OF THANKS to all who responded. Oxy it is, although I've seriously thought about Nellie's too every time I watch on hsn for this product.

DH & I will hit the grocery store today as we always do on Saturday and will be buying Oxy Clean. I'll add a little to what I have already just so as to not waster or toss out what I have, then it'll be Oxy all the way.

Again, I KNEW I'd get the help I need from my friends here. THANKS to all.  GREAT weekend to ALL!!!!

Honored Contributor

I use "all color" Cheer.  It is considered (and tested) to take great care of fabrics and color.  I get the 90 load bottle from walmart for around $10.00.

For my work darks, I use Woolite Dark.

Honored Contributor

I have purchased Nellie's at Marshall's.