Respected Contributor

Lands' End and Kohl's one stop shopping

[ Edited ]

According to the Chicago Tribune, Kohl's will carry Lands' End apparel and home merchandise.

It will be available in 150 stores and on Kohl's website beginning this fall. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Lands' End and Kohl's one stop shopping

[ Edited ]

This is really good news for me as I love both of these!  Will make my life a bit easier.  

Sure hope my store will be one of the 150!

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Respected Contributor

That’s great news since our Sears closed (which used to carry Lands End).  It was nice to be able to shop Lands End in person and also to order Lands End online and return locally if need be. 

Frequent Contributor

I hope my store is one of the 150 too.  Lands End used to be carried in our Sears store

and I was sad when they left.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@itsmagic wrote:

That’s great news since our Sears closed (which used to carry Lands End).  It was nice to be able to shop Lands End in person and also to order Lands End online and return locally if need be. 

____

I was going to post this exact same thing!  We only have one LE store in the entire state right now.  I stopped ordering from them because they do charge for their returns.  

This should bring them back to life.

Honored Contributor

Good!  I enjoyed shopping at the Lands End store inside the Sears.  Sadly the knit pants I really like they decide to re size them and they no longer fit me.  I still like to look at their things.

Respected Contributor

I rarely go to Kohl's but this will definitely get me inside!  I was worrying about how I could try on LE - their styles have been better and better.

Frequent Contributor

Nice that two Wisconsin companies can come together!  

It would be nice if Kohl's accepted Lands' End returns like they accept Amazon.  That would be awesome.

Regular Contributor

Great news. Lands End has about 20 retail locations and announced plans to build more in near future, specifically in Frisco Texas. I will be watching for their brand at Kohl's for sure.