Trusted Contributor

Prayers for your family !!!

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@ECBG

I am checking in here for updates on your family.

Hoping they can recover smoothly and as quickly as possible.

😢💗

@LTT1Thank you so much.  I think today she's going to look at rental houses.  They did get some things out of the house which took a reall scrubbing with a lot of elbow grease.  

A looter drove by with two big trash cans and two children in the car!  Can you imagine?  The police officer across the streat kept an eye on the house which they boarded up last night.

Honored Contributor

Re: Ladies, Prayers Please

[ Edited ]

Just a side note that I felt I should mention (for what it's worth). Our home was a total loss so we got a whole new house.  We were told that with people who loose part of a home.... they should push for a whole new home because  you almost never can get rid of the smell.  I have just a few pictures that were in a dresser drawer.  The dresser was at the end of the house and finally the fire burned out and it was the only thing  still standing.  To this day, 29 yrs. later, when I open the box with  those pictures in it, I can smell the smoke. 

Honored Contributor

@ECBG

What a relief that a policeman lives across the way!

oh the nerve of some people!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

How devastating!  And frightful they were home at the time of the fire!  So glad they were able to get out safely.  ( Her? clothes are nothing in the big picture.)

Was it the older cat and a kitty that was lost in the fire?  You mentioned the rescue cat and a kitty tangled up in wires.  I'm wondering if maybe the kitty chewed into the wires that sparked a fire?

Terrible thing to happen for sure.  Prayers to you son and his family.  He must be so relieved they all got out!

Trusted Contributor

Praying.

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

How devastating!  And frightful they were home at the time of the fire!  So glad they were able to get out safely.  ( Her? clothes are nothing in the big picture.)

Was it the older cat and a kitty that was lost in the fire?  You mentioned the rescue cat and a kitty tangled up in wires.  I'm wondering if maybe the kitty chewed into the wires that sparked a fire?

Terrible thing to happen for sure.  Prayers to you son and his family.  He must be so relieved they all got out!

@Lucky CharmHe rescued a kitten 14 years ago.  That is the cat that they unfortunately lost.  Thank you so much for your concern.

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@ECBG

What a relief that a policeman lives across the way!

oh the nerve of some people!

@LTT1That REALLY got to me, let me tell ya!

Image result for woman angry face

Honored Contributor

Praying for your family, @ECBG.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG - I am so sorry. I pray that God will keep them surrounded by the comfort and loving arms of family and friends, and I pray that He will give you the strength you need to support them during this time. Churches come together during times like these.