Honored Contributor

Don't let her take your picture anymore. That's what I would do.

I do this with family members because I know they would do the same thing. I'm not interested in having my picture on the Internet period.

Esteemed Contributor

I would limit my time around her. The less the better.

Then she will start asking why we don't get together as much.

She does not listen to you or obviously care.

Honored Contributor

Your sister thinks it is ok not to respect your wishes   Could it be that this is the way she has been for years....thinks she's always right, ignores your opinion, etc?  The fact that you are both in your 60's and she is doing this leads me to think maybe she has gotten away with a lot over the years.  If that's the case you will have to decide whether or not you will accept that.  As long as you do she will most likely continue doing the same.

Honored Contributor

I would be upset too.

Valued Contributor

You are spot on! She has been this way since being a spoiled little girl.

Honored Contributor

I have a SIL who posts all of our family gathering pictures on her FB page.   I’m not fond of that idea, but her FB is private, and only accessible to her circle of family and friends, so I don’t say anything.   

Valued Contributor

Her page is private too.  However, she has a large following of people THAT I DO NOT KNOW.  In addition, people or family should get to decide which pictures are or aren't to their liking that are about to be posted. Their privacy as well should be respected..

Honored Contributor

@Thrive are you on Facebook too?

If so, you can adjust your settings to notify you first if she tags you in a photo and you can accept or deny it.

Respected Contributor
I would be upset too. I'm never had a face book and I never give Any body my E Mail address. Period. It's a privacy thing to me.Tell her to stop this!
Esteemed Contributor

while i like you don't like my picture posted, it is clear she doen't agree and doesn't care what you think.  if your relationship is otherwise good, i would just make sure to move out of any picture that would make its way to her.  good luck!