Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@ECBG 

I like your nic!  It sounds like a designer brand!!!  

@AngelPuppy1 

Awwwwwww.........Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

When I first started posting on QVC, I was living in San Antonio, TX.  I'm not living there anymore, but I sure miss that place.  

Honored Contributor

Re: LOVE THE NICS HERE.....

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal   I have family who moved there, but haven't been able to visit in a few years. I've heard it's gorgeous...the riverwalk area with beautiful scenery and great restaurants?

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

When I chose my nic I couldn't think of a better name than AnikaBrodie.  They were both certified therapy dogs who served weekly, sometimes several times each week, in a variety of venues and locations. 

Anika was a beautiful Keeshond and Brodie was a handsome Cairn Terrier.  They both loved doing therapy and were welcomed by everyone.  We have memories of so many rewarding stories.

Keeshond Dog ~ Dog Breeds Galleries  "Anika"

"Brodie"

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

@AnikaBrodie   That's so wonderful that you can do that. My beagle Sadie had a very calm disposition and I thought about taking us for therapy training even though an hour away. Molly, this beagle, although my love, too, is more rambunctious and less dependable as far as her moods....kind of like me. LOL 

Esteemed Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

When I joined the forum, QVC sold much more jewelry than they do now.  Citrine is my birthstone.  I can't remember why I added the 1.  Dull story, I know.  haha

@Citrine1 Citrine is my birthstone too and I used to hate it when I was younger - I wanted any other color.  But then my attitude changed and now I love it.  I love buying jewelry with my "gold" stone in silver!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Valued Contributor
My nic is what I would call my daughter as a term of endearment, since she was a baby. Still do sometimes. Lol