Honored Contributor

Has anyone heard from or have information about @KingstonsMom ?  She's always been a regular poster but hasn't been on the boards since the first week of Oct.  I know her dh has not been well so I'm concerned.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 - I was just thinking about @KingstonsMom the other day. I have not seen her here in quite awhile.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 - She was posting as of October 2022. 

Honored Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

@Kachina624- She was posting as of October 2022. 

@riley1   Yes, I know.  I said that in my post but that was almost 6 weeks ago.  She's always pretty much posted daily.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: KingstonsMom

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 - Hope everything is ok with her/family. I know she is on a barrier island off the Georgia coast - hope she is ok. Actually, I think she might be near Savannah area.

Honored Contributor

@riley1    I think it's both, an island near Savannah.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Has anyone heard from or have information about @KingstonsMom ?  She's always been a regular poster but hasn't been on the boards since the first week of Oct.  I know her dh has not been well so I'm concerned.

@Kachina624,

I believe she had posted that her husband was seriously ill.

It was in a longer thread not created on that subject, but I was surprised more posters didn’t pick up on her message.

The thread was about appropriate food for very ill people.

She is such a good person and such an asset here.  What her family did for Kingston was heroic.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  I was thinking about her the other day and had noticed she hadn't posted in a while.  I do hope she and her husband are okay.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT    Here's the post to which you referred.  It sounds as though he was very ill.  She's not overly demonstrative but even then, it sounded serious.

I hope if she checks in, she'll know that we're thinking of her, miss her and wish her and her family the very best.

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Wellness/Bland-tasteing-food-for-the-sick/td-p/7632809

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624   Thank you for posting the link about her husband.  I do remember her saying her husband was ill but didn't know what was wrong.  I hadn't read that thread.

I'm very concerned about her and her family.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau