Honored Contributor

Re: Katie on w/Jayne this morning

Those of us in the NYC news viewing area remember Katie as a local news and traffic reporter.  I believe she worked on both NBC and CBS.  She was always articulate, professional and adorable.

I was very surprised when I read she came to QVC.  She is most definitely a plus for them.

Esteemed Contributor

I love, love, love Katie .... great host!!

Honored Contributor

If they have to co host, which I do not care for, I too would like to see Katie and GK work together. I appreciate when the hosts do not make sales personal.

Respected Contributor

Such a soothing voice.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
New Contributor

I totally agree. Katie is an excellent host, she presents herself as a level headed consumer. I am so turned off by some hosts telling me I should buy multiples that I turn off the channel when they come on. I also dislike the hosts who encourage you to hurry up and order because there are only 200 left, now 150 and its on the way to being sold out!...Forget it... They are preying on impulse buyers and older people. I have heard of older people actually having their family members lock out QVC channels (reverse parental guidance) because they are buying too much. 

Trusted Contributor

Katie is my favorite new(er) hosts. A true professional. She's thorough in her description of the items she presents.