Honored Contributor

Just wondering are these "fattening"? 😉🤔 yummmmmm

Saw these today on BOGO my all time fav candy Reese's PB cups but I usually resist!

Today I couldn't.  Dark chocolate and thin.  Does this mean "less calories"??? lol 

I actually put them in LNL in pantry but those darn candies are calling "you know you want one!". I'm losing willpower fast....

7657C6CA-3F70-4EFF-8A91-570C1EFD8078.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: Just wondering are these "fattening"? 😉🤔 yummmmmm

I used to go to Weight Watchers (I think they're the best).  Anyway, I remember the leader saying that if you are really 'craving' something you should always eat a little of whatever it is.

The theory (and it does make sense, with me at least) is that if you don't eat whatever 'it' is, you will go through your kitchen eating like a locust and in the end (after eating everything else in sight) you'll go right back to it and then eat it.

I know I'm like that.  I'll try to avoid whatever I'm thinking....thinking...about and eat everything...but...then in the end, "it" finds it's way back into my mouth.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just as I was reading this, a Reese's ad came on.  Think Hershey is trying to tell us something.

Wonder why QVC doesn't team up with Hershey to make something for Christmas.  At least they don't use wax in their chocolate or it seems that way with some of the chocolate candy I have gotten from QVC.  Hershey chocolate melts unlike others that cracks and crunches in your mouth just like eating a wax candle.  

Honored Contributor

No.  They have peanuts and coco and are good for you!  You will loose weight from day 1.  It is a complete food.  You could live on it.  Woman Very Happy  Woman Tongue  Woman Embarassed

WE WISH!  LOL!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 -

Haha, I don't do "thin"-not thin oreos, or thin Reeses.

If I'm going to take the calories to eat one, I'm going to go big or go home!Woman LOL

And no "baked" potato chips either!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

On WW the thin Reese's are a point or 2 less. I looked at them on the WW app.  a few weeks ago. Of all the candy bars I think they are the best if you are on WW. At least they count in the protein for the peanut butter. I think 2 are 10 points which you can easily get away with without going hog wild. 

Honored Contributor

@Foxxee 

We love Hershey Park, Hershey, Pa.  Our family just went last weekend and the big candy bar my GD made was yum!  We all love Hershey candy especially with almonds.🍫 

What a wonderful man Milton Hershey was & his legacy lives on at Hershey Park.

Honored Contributor

Oh anything called THIN is diet food...low cal.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't have the ones that say thin. Hardly anyone came on Holloween so these are all mine--yum

Honored Contributor

Break it up and eat 100 calories of it.  Freeze the rest where a piece has to thaw on the countertop and you have time to think.