Frequent Contributor

Re: Just thought I would mention it!

I am impressed and jealous at the same time! 😄

Honored Contributor

I am going to enjoy Thanksgiving next week and not worry about Christmas until the following Monday.  There is a full month to shop, decorate,and send out cards.   It’s never been a problem for me.  

Honored Contributor

you are organized.   I don't do any of that and it suits me very well now.  i bet and hope you have a very merry Christmas.

Respected Contributor

I continue to make good progress on the gift front, especially on the gifts we take to Philly at Thanksgiving. The 2 BIL gifts that weren’t supposed to be delivered from Zulily  until Black Friday were delivered on Monday (YAY!!!!!). All of those gifts are “wrapped” in the QVC gift bags. These were really easy, but I wish they’d offer them in separate packs of Medium and Large sized bags (I don’t need that many small ones).

We’ll put up our Christmas tree and decorations when we return after Thanksgiving - nothing elaborate, but they’re pretty and we enjoy them. Also, this is a fairly calm time for us.

I don’t send many Christmas cards anymore. I’ll send a few to folks who we don’t see very often and who aren’t very good about accessing their emails. 

I’m just starting to check my baking supplies so I’ll have everything I need when I start baking my Christmas cookies about a week before Christmas. 

So far, so good! 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Honored Contributor

Oy here we go again! I'm the type to buy only gifts that are wanted. I just cannot buy things all year long (probably on a clearance rack) then wrap them up and give them as gifts. I prefer to give gifts that are asked for and are wanted. I put too much effort into my gift buying/giving. 

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

Go easy, try to save some energy to enjoy the holidays. I wore myself done, and can no longer do anything anymore. It took its toll on my health without me knowing it. 

Respected Contributor

BAH HUMBUG

Contributor

Why does it have to be a chore or a goal we must meet.  Why can't the holidays be enjoyed just for what they are?

Esteemed Contributor

I was just making my Thanksgiving grocery list. Haven’t even given Christmas a thought.  I think you are amazing. 

Esteemed Contributor

I don’t even think Christmas until the Monday after Thanksgiving.Never have.Never will. I like to enjoy all that is Thanksgiving.I’ll have plenty of time for Christmas 🎄.