Valued Contributor

Re: Just lost my Dear Aunt today

Sorry for the loss of your Aunt Ann ,she lived to a good age,as we  on earth mourn the death of a love ones, I always as I got older I think  of the welcoming and celebration going on  with love ones who have passed  before us.

Honored Contributor

Sorry to hear of the loss of your Aunt.  Praying the Lord will give you peace and comfort.

Honored Contributor

I'm so sorry. When I read tributes like yours, it makes me happy to know that people take the time to write about their loved ones. There are always those special memories.

Super Contributor

Thank you all Friends here appreciate it very much I

Super Contributor

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you all so very much apprciate all your Prayers and well wishes I will let my Cousin know about the nice Tributes on here from all my Friends like Family here.

I am sorry this is late today been waiting to hear any updates from my Cousin and plans for her Funeral so far not yet.I did advise him to get extra copies Death Certificates  from Funeral Home you never can have too many lots of requests for them, lots of paperwork to go thru,.

She had a big 2 story home she stayed in for years after he Youngest Son passed in 1979,he used to play the organ wanted  to keep it not ever move from that house think she lived there since the 60"s. nice corner brick home light tan.Then her other Son died about 4 years ago August he lived and died  in his nice cottage type 2 story home in area Janesville Wis.,that are had a big flood 1st one since a 100 years he  added a 2nd lfoor floor it was a yellow cottage house by a River.I have a picture of it think it ws  about 6 years ago.

So, Thank you all so very much.Take care