Super Contributor

Just lost my Dear Aunt today

My Aunt passed today suddenly back home,she died  at   home, she was 91, lived alone,Son not too far away, end of  May would been  her Birthday.

Sad. her Son found her this a.m, on kitchen floor when he went to check on her He tried call her yesterday another Aunt this a.m. she talked to her everyday.

Recently 2months ago had Shingles,seh told my Cousin she didn't feel the same since the Shingles. few Years ago had 2 knee replacements,  another few years fell down the stairs broke ankle.

Her name is Ann she will be Missed, my other Cousin called me this afternoon,shocking news for me now she is with a lot of Family had 2 Sons gone,  1 long time ago car accident 18 yers old June 1979. & other Son  August 2018, suddenly in his home fell asleep on sof died He died in his home Wisc..

Thank you, for any Prayers you can offer, such nice group of Friends here, Keep your Loved ones close.take care.Hugs.

Valued Contributor

Re: Just lost my Dear Aunt today

@Ttownlady       Sending prayers for you and your family.

Trusted Contributor

@Ttownlady 

I am so sorry for you and your family’s loss.

I will certainly say a prayer for Ms. Ann this evening.

Bless Ms. Ann.

Honored Contributor

May she Rest In Peace @Ttownlady . I am very sorry for your loss. Prayers for Ann and the entire family being sent...💐

Trusted Contributor

I am so sorry you lost your aunt. Shecsounds as if she was an interesting woman. Prayers being sad.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Ttownlady ~ Along with the very kind people here, offering my condolences and prayers.  Wishing her peace, and for you and family.  ❤️🌹❤️

Respected Contributor

@Ttownlady   So sorry for your loss.  May her memory be a blessing.   

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Trusted Contributor

@Ttownlady So sorry to hear this.  I hope she lived a great life & you all have good memories.

Esteemed Contributor

Very sorry for your loss.  May she rest in peace.

Honored Contributor

Losing someone of any age is very sad.  My condolences to you and your family at this time of grief.  May memories of your aunt always bring smiles, may she be at peace with God.