Honored Contributor

Re: Just curious-anyone been invited to a Halloween Party?

@hckynut wrote:

@brandiwine wrote:

Covid numbers are rising at a crazy rate here in Colorado. What idiot would go to a party?  

@brandiwine 

The *******Virus positives are up here also. ER admissions into hospital, are down. More tests, more positive results! Never been to a Halloween party in my life, but! If it were "my thing", and I went, that would make me an "idiot"?  Wonder if those that may be going think others that have declined an invite "are idiots"?  

I have seen no agreement by all the "experts", that staying home is safe for everyone. Caring for others, to me in no way, correlates to my staying home. Hear that all the time, and refute it when I feel like typing.

I will hold back on my longer statements about who is responsible for whom.

hckynut 

@hckynut  - To answer your question about attending a party during a pandemic, I wouldn't call you an idiot.  I would call you foolish.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Just curious-anyone been invited to a Halloween Party?

@hckynut  wrote "Nope, didn't know adults had Halloween parties. Haven't ever been to one in my whole life. A whole lot of parties, but not even 1 for Halloween."

In the Tampa Bay area, the only "party" bigger than Halloween is Gasparilla!  Huge event!

They did scale back this year!