Esteemed Contributor

Re: Just Uninvited To a New Years Eve Party!!

That is one of the most rude, bird-brained acts I’ve ever heard of. This uninviting woman has no sense whatsoever. I know it’s petty but I’d probably want to do something nasty to show her what being the victim of a rude neighbor really feels like...maybe a call to an insurance company requesting literature and a visit by a salesman to her home.

Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG

@AuntG wrote:

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

@AuntG You don’t need to be impressed by my DH.He will go to the ends of the earth to protect me.That’s all I need to know. He has impressed me every day in our almost 40 years together!!

When you tell a story you should be prepared for all kind of feedback.  Your scolding if me tells me all I need to know about your happy marriage.

I don,t read it as her scolding you.  She is sticking up and proud  her husband stood by her. He protects her and they have been together 40 years.  I fee you have added insult to injury twice.  Sound like a happy marriage to me

Respected Contributor

Unreal. What has happened to manners? I'm shocked.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jaspersmom wrote:

If this actually happened the way you describe, it's pretty funny.  I know that sounds weird, but who does that?  Someone with whom you DON'T want to spend New Year's Eve.  Look at the un-invitation as a blessing and plan again your little intimate celebration with your hubby.  Your neighbor is the idiot, not you.

I was just thinking, I wouldn’t have slammed the door, pretty sure I would have burst out laughing. 

What a Fool!  First she comes begging you to attend her party, then she knocks on your door, to un-invite you,so,rudely👿

Where is she from?  Has she any social skills?

Be SO glad, you didn’t make the cut! Can you imagine being on her Pal list? I don’t think it would be a compliment! 

Honored Contributor

OP It didn't even sound like you and your dh wanted to go to this party therefore why get so upset?

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ - is she related to or friends with the Sprinkle lady?

You've encountered some real doozies lately!

Esteemed Contributor

@CelticCrafter It’s funny but my son said the same thing!! He says there must be something in the water. Lol!!

Trusted Contributor

@queendiva wrote:

@NicksmomESQ: This woman actually came to your home and "un--invited" you- in person?!

Wow. That's a special kind of moron. Do not be sad. Be grateful to have her out of your life- forever!

Oh I so agree with you.  I thought I met them all but this takes the cake.

Jamma

Respected Contributor

How is your husband “slamming the door” on your neighbor “protecting” you? Was your neighbor brandishing a weapon? Wasn’t your husband also uninvited?

Your neighbor has a screw loose. I’d steer clear 

Esteemed Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

OP It didn't even sound like you and your dh wanted to go to this party therefore why get so upset?

I was upset because of how I was treated.I’ve always been nice to her & her kids.She was sweet as pie when she invited us & cold & dismissive when she came back!!

I heard late last night from a neighbor that she does this every time she has a party.I’m over it!!