Honored Contributor

Oh my a fish hatchery.  P. U. Woman Very Happy @Leeny 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

You know I tried a chair based work out video @Epicurean  I wish I could remember the guy who was on the video.  Lord, the mind is going.  Anyways, I thought it was gonna be easy because I was sitting in a chair.  Wow, that stretching work out really worked me out.  Now I gotta google and see if I can find that darn video.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

hello all

not much today

humidity is picking up

sheet day all clothes on line, sheets did dry so all taken down, rest of clothes still on line not drying the best today wind is died down

did normal other stuff.later guys

Respected Contributor

@Bird mama 

I don't know about the P.U., but he said it was pretty boring..lol

@Bird mama wrote:

Oh my a fish hatchery.  P. U. Woman Very Happy @Leeny 

Respected Contributor

@Bird mama 

Boy I can relate to that stretching tiring you out. I have 2 stretches to do to strengthen my left leg where I have that torn ham string.. OMG. Exhausting is all I can say.

@Bird mama wrote:

You know I tried a chair based work out video @Epicurean  I wish I could remember the guy who was on the video.  Lord, the mind is going.  Anyways, I thought it was gonna be easy because I was sitting in a chair.  Wow, that stretching work out really worked me out.  Now I gotta google and see if I can find that darn video.

Honored Contributor

May be an image of flower and text that says 'Good Morning Happy Tuesday God Bless'

Honored Contributor

@Leeny wrote:

@viva923 

That is weird about the clothes still hanging in the closet. I imagine you have the effects of all that smoke odor yet. How sad.

@Leeny  and @viva923 

Leeny and Viva,   When we had the fire at my former home, back in the 80ies,  a company called Smoke Control, and I am sure there are many similar to it,  took all of my clothes, our clothes and cleaned and "de-smoked'' them.  When I got them back, there was absolutely no trace of any smoke scent or odors.   They were as good as they were before the fire which started in my bedroom, so most of my clothes were affected by the smoke.   I was amazed at how well that company did on them.  

Honored Contributor

May be an image of flower and text

Honored Contributor

May be an image of flower and text

Honored Contributor

May be an image of cat and text