Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl 

We all seem to have had back issues for awhile in the nest here..Thinking back to my high school days when we had track and field during gym class, I tripped over the hurdles.. 3 of them to be exact. I should say more like crashed over them. I never attempted that again. Actually they stopped making girls do that for awhile. These hurdles were those old heavy wooden ones. Now I think they use light weight rubber ones. Between a car accident and all the falls through my lifetime I am truly amazed I haven't broken anything. So when the Dr., asked me, when did you break you back? I was stunned. I thought you couldn't walk with a broken back.. plus a broken vertebrae. Now, they tell me to avoid falls like the plague, next time I won't be as lucky.

Honored Contributor

hey all

real quick

doc check shortly

just got back all our services,all line cut again this road construction company is the PITS _*_&)^)_&&Y^)(%^) AND then some. 

ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

May be an image of Maltese and text that says 'Good Morning Happy ppy Monday and have a great week God Bless You'

Honored Contributor

Owl Mistook A Duck’s Egg For Its Own And Ended Up Being The Mother To A Duckling

Honored Contributor

Hello all, I went to an open house on Saturday for great niece's graduation from elementary school.  I didn't know this was a thing because I went to Catholic school.  The invitation was kind of last minute so I popped cash in a card.  My first gathering with a group since March 2020.  Let's say I was glad it was a yard party. 

I did yard work yesterday.  We're expected some storms tonight ahead of the warm front (heck I consider 95 a hot front).  I'll monitor the weather coming out of Wisconsin via twitter #MIWX so that I get an idea of what's coming.

@Leeny  I hope you are not in the path.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

This is beautiful @possummink 

@possummink wrote:

Owl Mistook A Duck’s Egg For Its Own And Ended Up Being The Mother To A Duckling

Honored Contributor

@hellie jo  I don't know exactly where you are on the other side of the state.  If you are near SW, watch out, some serious weather is coming.

Respected Contributor

@Bird mama  Thank you. Yes I am right in line for it.I"m charging my phone and have flameless candles ready.My DH is in California on his trip.We have a walkout basement. The two dogs are sleeping now. You take care also,and anyone else in this path.

Honored Contributor

It looks like the first round is dipping south of me @hellie jo   I hope that you didn't get hammered or sustain damage.  Watching a storm coming from Green Bay.  It's summer and tis the season for this kind of dramatic weather.

Honored Contributor

hey all

Birdmama, when  you write about wisconsin weather it brings back many a memories, raised in the green bay area.

not much today

had thunderstorm roll thru this morn,now it is cloudy and showery weather.

got walk in glad i had umbrella

was attacked by a dog several blocks from my house,this is 2nd/3rd time i had run ins with this dog. it think it belongs to a daughter of the lady who lives in that house. the dog is a small one but just attacks humans. my umbrella spike at top of umbrella kept the dog away from me. the collar of the leash of that dog is to big so dog just slips out of collar and attacks.

otherwide rest of walk was quiet.

not much else,later guys