Honored Contributor

I try not to get caught up in the weeds when I'm explaining something.  I think I'm pretty direct and get straight to the point.

One of my favorite sayings, even if I don't use it often is:

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

Woman Tongue

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

just sitting out on the screened deck. The AC was making me cold. It's a little humid out,but the lightening bugs are out and already our resident owl is hooting away.

Had a nice dinner last night at daughters and SILs for my hubbys 77th birthday. Hope you all hae a good night 😴💤🌙 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

just a quick stop by.  I’ve been in the hospital since last Thursday.   I was sitting at my kitchen table working a puzzle when I noticed my hand felt funny when I tried to open it.  It felt like I’d hit my crazy bone.  I got up went to bathroom and washed my hands. Still the same.  Cindy was on a business trip so I called my gs and he said I’ll. D fightere. He was and off we went to er.  After going through a barrage of drs  it was decided I had had a small stroke on the left sid behind the ear. MRI and ct also showed I had others but there is no way to know when. Good news it was in small capillaries.  Neurologist feels like I will overcome the weakness very soon but wants me to hold off driving by mysel for a bit.  The neurology team will call this week and check me out again.  I have yearly appointments with both my gp and cardiologist with blood draws and another echo gram so you can see what I’ll be doing for a while.  I thought perhaps it had been an tia. But no this is a little different.  I was so exhausted from being in the hospital and having my sleep disturbed. Hope tomorrow I’ll feel like I’m catching up.   

Honored Contributor

hello all

not a great deal new here

ulta humid outside you wilt when you are outside

waiting for rain to arrive with cold front

did normal chores

did morn walk

on hold with verizon near 45 minutes so far have to ask them a question.

not much else guys,later.

Trusted Contributor

yock,sorry to,read of your problem. Hope you stay healthy. A good thing you went to ER right away,that is very important. Take care.

Honored Contributor

Jesus Betty @yock  that's scary.  I bet you slept like a log last night in your own bed.  I'm so glad that your grandson got you to the ER "Johnny on the Spot".  Situations like these are no joke and time can make all the difference in the world.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

May be an image of flower and text that says 'Happy Monday'

Honored Contributor

@yock 

Betty,   How scary that had to be for you.   Glad your GS was right there for you and that you're home and feeling better.   Take good care and catch up on healing rest.   🙏🙏💗🙏🙏

Honored Contributor

May be an image of text

Honored Contributor

hey all

delightful most beautiful day. cold front rolled thru later  yesterday. it is cool,comfortable. windows open day with breeze. sheet day so all clothes on lines outside doing its thing

did get morn walk in

ok guys later