Honored Contributor

May be an image of flower and text that says 'Happy Saturday Posted The sky skylark's by dream June 25'

Honored Contributor

Yea @mousiegirl  Jays are good parents and will kill any baby to feed their own.  I've been in battles with Blue Jays here.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Oh @Leeny  I'm sorry that you've been diagnosed with osteoporosis. Since you are prone to kidney stones I can see why you are unsure about calcium/vitamin D.  

Trusted Contributor

mousiegirl,I get my other RX filled the same way. But,by law my pain meds must be filled with a newbRx every month.

Honored Contributor

hey all

not much here today

did normal clean

did morn walk

super hot,air cond is on

ok guys later

Honored Contributor

A sardonic Senior might say 

As I’ve grown older, I’ve learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but annoying everyone is a piece of cake.

I’m responsible for what I say, not what you understand.

Common sense is like deodorant. The people who need it the most never use it.

My tolerance for idiots is extremely low these days. I used to have some immunity built up, but obviously there’s a new strain out there.

It’s not my age that bothers me; it’s the side effects.

I’m not saying I’m old and worn out, but I make sure I’m nowhere near the curb on trash day.

As I watch this generation try and rewrite our history, I’m sure of one thing: It will be misspelled and have no punctuation.

Me, sobbing: “I can’t see you anymore . . . . I’m not going to let you hurt me again.”

My trainer: “It was one sit-up.”

As I’ve gotten older, people think I’ve become lazy. The truth is I’m just being more energy efficient.

I haven’t gotten anything done today. I’ve been in the Produce Department trying to open this stupid plastic bag.

If you find yourself feeling useless, remember it took 20 years, trillions of dollars, and four presidents to replace the Taliban with the Taliban.

Turns out that being a “senior” is mostly just googling how to do stuff.

I want to be 18 again and ruin my life differently. I have new ideas.

I’m on two diets. I wasn’t getting enough food on one.

I put my scale in the bathroom corner and that’s where the little liar will stay until it apologizes.

My mind is like an internet browser. At least 19 open tabs, 3 of them are frozen, and I have no clue where the music is coming from.

Hard to believe I once had a phone attached to a wall, and when it rang, I picked it up without knowing who was calling.

Apparently RSVPing to a wedding invitation “Maybe next time” isn’t the correct response.

She says I keep pushing her buttons. If that were true, I would have found mute by now.

So you’ve been eating hot dogs and McChickens all your life, but you won’t take the vaccine because you don’t know what’s in it. Are you kidding me?

There is no such thing as a grouchy old person. The truth is that once you get old, you stop being polite and start being honest.

Honored Contributor

hello all

Mousiegirl love your sardonic senior poem. it is so very true each of those statements.

not much here today, the faster i went the furter behind i got. just finished up walk 2 washed my face. it is quite humid today, not so much heat hot but mighty humid.

not much else. later all

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl 

Love it!  Too true! 😆

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

Yea @mousiegirl  Jays are good parents and will kill any baby to feed their own.  I've been in battles with Blue Jays here.  

@Bird mama  I know, that is why I chase them.

Honored Contributor

This is cute @mousiegirl   Sure are alot of truisms in there.