Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@Epicurean  Exactly.  

The eyes of the future are looking back at us and they are praying for us to see beyond our own time
Terry Tempest Williams
Honored Contributor

I love this photo Mary Kay @possummink 

@possummink wrote:

May be an image of bird and outdoors

The eyes of the future are looking back at us and they are praying for us to see beyond our own time
Terry Tempest Williams
Honored Contributor

Yea @viva923  you ain't paying to air condition the outside, lol.  

Terry Tempest Williams
Honored Contributor

May be an image of outdoors

Honored Contributor

No photo description available.

Respected Contributor

I am packing for my hospital stay. I have been getting anxious this past week,so glad it"s finally almost Monday.I will be back to post when I can. The hospital stay will be 4 to 10 days,depending on how things go.The last time I had part of my bowel removed,it did not go so well and I ended up in the ICU.This surgery will be done partly by a robot with the doctor guiding. Things sure have changed.

@possummink  Thank you for all the awesome pictures,especially the barn.

Take care all and I hope all of your medical issues get better.

Honored Contributor

@hellie jo  I was going to ask if you are getting ready for Monday.  I don't blame you for feeling anxious especially since you've been down this road before.  Hellie, you are in my prayers for an uneventful surgery.  I pray St. Raphael guide the surgeon's hands and the robot Woman Wink during the surgery. 

Terry Tempest Williams
Trusted Contributor

hellie jo,good luck with your surgery. Will be sending good thoughts and prayers your way that all goes well,with a speedy recovery 💓

Honored Contributor

@Epicurean wrote:

Birdmama,as an ex- nurse I understand that my RX can not automatically be refilled,however,seeing as everything is done on computer I would think they would automatically reorder my RX, 

as I get it refilled every month. 

@Epicurean   I have my two doctors place an order for refills of three months for one year, until my next visit, so much easier than having to do it every month.  The pharmacy automatically refills them every three months and leaves a phone message that they are ready.