Honored Contributor

May be an image of outdoors

Honored Contributor

hey all

that looks somewhat like my lines today

had to do 2 emergency wash loads this afternoon. my sheet closet where i keep all my clean folded sheets is on an outside wall,so it gets damp inside the closet. I use damp rid to soak up the dampness. I keep the damprid on a shelf about midway from ceiling to floor shelves of sheets/pillowcases I keep in the closet. well my brandnew damprid plastic container  leaked all over 3 sets of sheets. i am racing against time and rain,storms coming in later today. 2 sets sheets washed and line dried. last sheets put out about half hour ago,hope they dry quickly. couldn't believe the mess, at least i was able to get it done before storms arrived,could line dry the sheets.

not much else,later guys.

Honored Contributor

@viva923 

Oh no!  What a mess!  And a lot of extra work for you.  

Trusted Contributor

Viv, you have the patience of Job.  

it's nice here today. A little warm with a steady breeze. I tried to purge my flower beds from a pesky vine. Seems like it multiplies at night.  I got a big garbage bag full but it still looks awful.  I find if I bend over for too long I get those nasty floaters in my eyes.  So I weed for a while and then come in and have some water. I don't think I'm gaining on it but we will see.   

Honored Contributor

What a bummer @viva923   Damp rid is really effective at drawing water out of the air.  I'm sorry that you had a leak.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

It's always good to take a break when you are doing any kind of yard/garden work Betty @yock   

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

May be an illustration of 1 person and text that says 'Bonne Nuit Good Night 200 990 00 pesté Ephéméride Seasonal Calendar'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of 1 person, prairie gentian, rose and text that says '8Juin page Ephéméride Seasonal Calendar'

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

This has special meaning for me having been an Assistant Instructor in SCUBA.   Miss diving but hold the fishies, critteres and their reef homes close.  Love the Oceans, the power, beauty, peaceful vibes and have wonderful memories of time spent by, on, in and under their awesome waters. 

🦀🐬🦐🦈🐙🐚🐳🐟🐠🐡🦞