Honored Contributor

At least we know he survived the surgery so that's a positive thing @viva923 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

hey all

DD called she can bring the kids down to see daddy in hospital but only 1 child allowed in at a time

DD has to attend a caregiver class (3 hour class) tomorrow too for transplant patients care

medical

pills

bathing

wound care

heat hot today very humid, got morn walk done, not going to try this afternoon walk

ok guys later

Honored Contributor

Geez your daughter is going to have her hands full @viva923   I'm hope SIL is a good patient,

Honored Contributor

hello all

not much here

got whole chicken in slow cook for high 1 hour then low for 8 hours for dinner tonight.

not much else. did chores.

overcast, Elsa must be closer, heavy rains later today into tonight all day tomorrow.

ok guys later

Honored Contributor

Good Morning, 12 years ago today Grayson found his way to my back door tore up from the floor up.  He was a young pigeon and because I didn't have his exact brithdate, I celebrate him on the anniversary of his arrival.

Have some cookies 

Honored Contributor

Happy (Belated) Birthday to Grayson!

92E987DB-660D-41C7-B28B-8EBE13CE1E42.gif

Honored Contributor

hey all

mowed the lawn today,got that out of the way before next round of rain comes in tonight.

Elsa just gave us a quick glance shot,little rain,she moved way east of us.

did morn walk.

not much else,later guys

Honored Contributor

Grayson says thanks for the birthday wishes, he had a fabulous day Woman Happy

It was cooler and breezy today and I actually enjoyed mowing the grass.  It looked like the grass just sprouted in the last 24 hours, it was unreal.  I'm glad I did it.  I ordered the Lock n Lock TSV that was offered the other day - 3 containers and a cooler bag.  I went with the olive green lid and camo cooler bag.  I really wanted the containers and I guess you can't have too many cooler bags, lol.

Honored Contributor

hello all

was suppose to have been a comfortable day today, wrong guess. it turned into a blast furnace. we did have fans in windows, shut the windows and turned on air. to humid and heat hot to stay open any longer.

hung out today. lousy lousy day for drying.

ok guys later

Honored Contributor

Yea hanging wash on the line requires good weather @viva923   Sorry it was so humid for you.  We had some really hot weather before and after 4th of July and I'm so glad that I cut the grass yesterday.  Yesterday was perfect.  Today was sunny and less breezy and I could feel the humidity start to creep in a little.  Not so bad I couldn't let in some fresh air, but not as perfect as yesterday.

I think the rain starts here tomorrow and goes for a week.  Some days won't be super hot but they will be clammy. I know it could be so much worse - I just have to watch the news and I see the flooding on the east coast and the roasting and drought on the west coast.  I'm counting my blessings Woman Happy

My electric bill went up almost $40 and I am more than happy to pay it.  That central air was going alot last month and I don't think I keep my house particularly cold (78).