Respected Contributor

@viva923 

Regarding the trash pickup, I know our's was delayed one day  due to the 4th being a holiday. 

@viva923 wrote:

hello all

had an incident this morn,scared me.

dh got ready to go to work, he hit the new car alarm to open the car up and the alarm began sounding and would not shut down. he tried everything nothing worked. after about 2 minutes,the alarm shut down he was able to start car and go to work. he has to go back to dealer tonight to tell them about this incident to see how they can remedy this, we must have woken up all the neighbors at 5 am this morn.

did normal chores,

did morn walk

our trash was not picked up  yesterday called trash company for our town gave them the into will we get trash picked up who knows. there are bags all over the streets corners 

ok guys later.

Respected Contributor

@Bird mama 

You amaze me Birdie. You do things that I don't even dream about. I guess I am just afraid of dinging up and making the mess even a bigger mess. There are just things I will absolutely not attempt to do Yes, there are things I can do well, but fooling with gas/electricity..no way. I bet you were a wiz at math and science..lol.. math was not my strong point by a long shot. 

These days I am not capable of much as far as any hard labor/lifting or complicated thinking. My brain is already full of useless information... lol

Respected Contributor

@Bird mama 

So, Grayson is 13 years old, he's finally a teenager  LOL. His story beats all too. Only you Birdie could fix this guy up to live a good long life.Woman Happy

Grayson here is a friend setting the table for you on your birthday Woman Very Happy The last chip A very nice pigeon eating chips on the table in a cafe. Bird Stock Photo

Respected Contributor

@hellie jo 

Good to hear from you. You take it slow and easy. All our thoughts and prayers are with you. I am glad you don't need any further treatment. Heart Lots of rest~~

Tis the Cold Season, Get Well Soon Edition: Woozle Wednesday PWB Peeps  Evening Thread

Honored Contributor

Thank goodness the car fob / alarm thing was easily explained @viva923 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Oh God @Leeny  I still don't understand fractions and I'm almost 60.  I thought I was going to give my dad a nervous breakdown with math.  Science - not really, lol.  I think it helps me to watch videos of people doing stuff.  The first video I watched was a Sears repairman - a few minutes into that one I said, guy's moving too fast I don't get it.  I search till someone explains it to me in a simple way without jargon.  It helps to see it being done.  If someone wasn't showing me, I would have to call a pro.

Honored Contributor

Grayson says thank you @geezerette  and @Leeny .  I love him so I cannot believe it's been 13 years.  

Trusted Contributor

hellie jo,I'm so very glad that everything went well

and no further treatment is necessary. Take care of youtself and come back to us when your able.we're all praying for you .

Honored Contributor

hey all

it is a wet spitty rainy coolish humid day. umbrella walking day

did normal chores

dh running errands

not much else,later guys

Honored Contributor

Update on the sparrow couple.  As far as I know, the female laid two eggs in the brown birdhouse.  One egg, at the yolk stage fell out of the house and cracked open on the patio.  The other egg hatched, it was a female and it has fledged.

Female and male mated and seem to be interested in the white house this time.  So far, one egg at the yolk stage fell out and cracked on the patio.  I have no idea how many eggs were laid before or will be laid after.  All I can do is listen for the chirps.

It was a fabulous day for line drying.  It was cool, sunny and breezy and I had a great wash day Woman Very Happy