Honored Contributor

Re: July 2017 Bird's Nest - Summer is in Full Swing

Respected Contributor

@possummink wrote:

@possummink   Oh how cute!  When they are little they tend to walk side ways....lol.  Thanks Possum!

Honored Contributor

Just took this screen shot of the Puffins sitting on the Puffin Loafing Ledge.   They are so funny to watch and the Terns that nest in that area are so loud.   Would love to visit this place, but I am guessing humans are not allowed to visit as it could scare the birds away from a good nesting area. 

Honored Contributor

animated bird gifHello everyone! Just stopping by to say we are back on the other side of the pond and will be moving into our new condo at the end of August. See you again soon.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama  Regarding your back, I am posting a picture of something I bought on Amazon, a Triggerpoint roller.  There are different types of this roller, so you can read and also watch a video on youtube, which I did.  When my lower back becomes too painful, I use this.  As reviewers say, "it hurts so good," lol, but it really does work.  I havn't used it in a while now, but if I need to again, I will.  I actually use it in bed, so I don't do it the absolute way it is supposed to be used, but it works anyway. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I had posted about our DD having a cat that has 6 toes.....actually she said he has 7 as one is somewhat hidden.  I asked her to take a pic. of his toes and she somewhat did last night and sent it to me.  I tried to post it here and it told me that it was too large. I have no clue as to what size or how I could re-size it. She used her cell to take the pic. and I guess it took it way too large.  Told you I stink at the pic. thing.  Sorry for promising to post a pic.  The next time I am over there I will try to take a pic. with my cell to see of I can do better.  Sorry everyone.

The sun is actually out today after 2 days of it being rainy and cloudy.  Today is also less humid.

Have not seen the hummer with the white spot anymore but am hoping that I do so I might be able to get a pic. of it.

Waving hi to all the birders!!!

Have a great rest of the day!!!

Honored Contributor

@Puddles Are you back on our side of the pond?  I know it was a long time coming, welcome home.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl  When my back acts up, it's in the sciatica area.  Believe it or not, simple stretching exercises for that area works out the kinks.  I don't think I'm ready for that roller, lol.

I laundered the recent Serta TSV mattress topper and put it on my bed yesterday.  I also rotated that mattress again (only a couple of years old) and I can tell you I slept like a baby.

Honored Contributor

@luvsbulldogs  How exciting to have a cat with all those kissable toes. 

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@mousiegirl  When my back acts up, it's in the sciatica area.  Believe it or not, simple stretching exercises for that area works out the kinks.  I don't think I'm ready for that roller, lol.

I laundered the recent Serta TSV mattress topper and put it on my bed yesterday.  I also rotated that mattress again (only a couple of years old) and I can tell you I slept like a baby.

@Bird mama  Oh, siatica is different,. DH had that and did stretches.  I have deep a muscle issue on one side, so roll out the kinks.