Honored Contributor

4th of july cats | Happy 4th of July – keep your cats safe | The Conscious Cat

Honored Contributor

Picturesque by ~panna-cotta on deviantART Beautiful black cat. Incensewoman

Honored Contributor

Snowy Egret - During the breeding season, this medium-sized heron develops long, thin, wispy plumes along the neck, breast and back and a short, shaggy crest on the back of the head.  At the height of the breeding season, the conspicuous yellow feet and the bright yellow bare skin between the eyes and the bill become richer in colour, often with a reddish or orange tinge

Honored Contributor

Happy Fourth of July Birding Friends

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

Possum, you seem to have my critters pictures dead on. Always love the Scottie pix and the Miss Blackie - she is getting older and more cantankerous but still my Miss Blubba Belly.

This will be short - woke up during the night and not feeling on top of the world. Spending every few minutes tripping to the BR. what can I say. Guess it really doesn't matter now that Curves is closed as I would not go - that is for sure.

Have a super day everyone. Please stop and pause to give thanks to our military - many have given their all - so we can celebrate this great day.

Honored Contributor

Well, yesterday I was so caught up in the cats and bears and deer that I forgot to post the bird of the day:

Cinnamon Becard

Honored Contributor

The bird for the weekend is the Western Wood Peewee

Respected Contributor

Winifred.......  sorry to hear that you are not feeling so good.  Please take care of yourself! 

Well said about giving thanks to our Military so that we can celebrate this day! 

Honored Contributor

4th of july images with scripture | Independence Day Flag Happy Fourth July Comment Graphic: Picture ...

Respected Contributor

Hi Birdmama........  sorry for all the pics I posted yesterday. 

Yesterday's bird of the day is such a beautiful color and so pretty.  Don't see any like that around these parts.  Thanks for posting it!

Todays is also a good looking bird.  It sort of reminds me of one of my fav. birds the Junco.