Super Contributor

My daughter ordered the Josie Maran TSV for me on November 1, the day before it was presented on TV.  Today is the 14th and it still hasn't shipped so tonight I called customer service.  The rep said that QVC was waiting to receive their shipment and when they received it, it would be sent out to me.    I realize QVC has been having shipping delays and are supposedly working to make things better.  Lately my orders have been taking a lot longer to be shipped out.    

Has anyone else not received their Josie Maran TSV?

Honored Contributor

I ordered it on TSV day.  It arrived last week.  I have been away, so I haven't had a chance to open it.  The only thing I can think is maybe a certain scent is delayed.  By the time I ordered, some scents were sold out.  I'm not even sure what scent I ordered, but know it was floral.  LOL

Respected Contributor
I received mine rather quickly for Qvc shipment time of late. I got the Vanilla Pear scent and I love it. I actually ordered the set for a gift but ended up keeping it for myself. I am enjoying all the products so much!! I’m sure you will as well.