Honored Contributor

@SharkE @Did you buy another jean jacket yet?

Honored Contributor

oh yeah one from Diane Gilman on hsn and one from susan graver with the embroidery cuffs and hem.

Sorry ...........

Honored Contributor

@SharkE @You will pave the way to Oklahoma before you’re done....there can’t possibly be a style you don’t own on this planet.LOL very serious collector.ypu might be a Guinness contender.

Honored Contributor

Re: Jean jacket on Evine

[ Edited ]

I got my Diane Gilman today and weird it was, the left pocket  on the bottom wouldn't open all the way like on the bottom right pocket.

I discovered reason being, was it went straight thru ! The interior pocket wasn't sewn at the hem. If you could have got your hand in the bottom pocket it would go thru or anything you put in there would drop out !

Never seen a jacket like that one before. So if you want to stand with hands in the bottom pockets you can just do that on the right side.

Fits perfect and most are gone because it was a close out price of 30 down from close to 100.  Glad I caught it.  It's an ombre light bleached jacket with frayed hem and cuffs. Love ombre stuff. Most of the time in ombre cloths they put the light color on top (bad) and the dark color on the bottom (bad) I want the light on the bottom and dark on the top.

LOL

Isaac did that on one of his jackets , white on bottom . I got it. 

Contributor

Cute style @Imaoldhippie. I've been watching Evine more and more, QVC less and less.