Regular Contributor

Jayne Brown on Gourmet Feast today

Where's Alberti?  Jayne is so boring.  Alberti makes the show fun.  Send Jayne back to selling fashion.

Super Contributor

Re: Jayne Brown on Gourmet Feast today

You definitely need to have an upbeat/outgoing personality to do food shows.....makes it more fun to watch.

Honored Contributor

@purrmom 

@purrmom wrote:

Where's Alberti?  Jayne is so boring.  Alberti makes the show fun.  Send Jayne back to selling fashion.

There is no need to knock one of our hosts. You could just say you prefer or miss Alberti without saying unkind things about Jayne.

Respected Contributor

Alberti posted that he is on stay-cation this week. And did I miss another name change? That program has been called Gourmet Holiday since November 1994, not Gourmet Feast.

Trusted Contributor

I think Jayne is doing a great job. She's all about the food, the prep of the food, and the quality. It's nice to have presentations that are a little calmer and more about giving honest opinions about the food.

Alberti does a great job, but I prefer Jayne's calmer approach.😊

Respected Contributor

All hosts have different styles and diverse personalities and appeal to different viewers.

I do not necessarily care if a host is "fun," "boring," or "exciting," as long as they accurately describe the item in detail.

I look at the products, not the people, to make a decision if I am going to purchase something.

SOOO tired of QVC host bashing!!!  Too bad they cannot critique the viewers back...

Honored Contributor

I was delighted that it was Jayne.  Not a fan of Alberti.

Honored Contributor

@purrmom your comments were uncalled for. I'd prefer a calm host over a maniacal one any day. He deserves vacation too!

Honored Contributor

@banned again wrote:

And did I miss another name change? That program has been called Gourmet Holiday since November 1994, not Gourmet Feast.

As portions have gotten larger, we graduated from holiday to feast. That's okay - best not ignore the obvious.

Honored Contributor

@purrmom There is no show called "Gourmet Feast". It's Gourmet Holiday.