Trusted Contributor

Re: January 2017 Back Fence - COME ON DOWN

I'll take one or two of those biscuits please.   I'm in lazy mode so was unhappy when I realized we forgot to wheel garbage can to bottom of driveway.  It was in the can but still sitting there. Duh.  Got it moved and now I need some of those comfort biscuits and some hot chocolate.  I've got my favorite blankets all lined up and ready to veg out on the couch.  It was really cold. Got ny socks on too.   Now I need a cover for my nose which is always cold. Lol

Respected Contributor

Re: January 2017 Back Fence - COME ON DOWN

[ Edited ]

Had to laugh at your comments Mousiegirl. You could be right as most ALWAYS head for the food table and then sit down. Never thought about it but that is what they do. Noticed from the first time I went to this church, people came in late - makes no sense at all to me. Now mostly the faces have changed yet they still do it. LOL.  By the way, this is the second pastor there and he and the prior one which helped found the church about 10 years or so ago are both excellent. Just wish we could get more people there but the problem that caused the rupture perhaps damaged it forever. No one there now who was involved but word gets out and it is pretty bad for a church when something like this happens.

Cold this morning but I suspect it will be another beautiful day. Need to get Davey up and moving and then to school and me to exercise and then head back home.

Have never had butterscotch biscuits before. Betty, did you bring some banana net bread to share. Well of course not. LOL.

Have a good day one and all.