Honored Contributor

Re: January 2016 - Back Fence

@yock

Merciful Jesus, the trials that woman has suffered.  I will pray for your cousin and his wife.  I know in my life I try to believe that I won't be given more than I can bear and there have been times I've looked to the heavens and said 'Uncle". 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

MEUW,so glad you are back. We missed you.

queen,think I still have your address. I sent you a birthday and Christmas card a while back and I got a notice that you never opened it,so I deleated it. Maybe you did not open it because you didn't  know my name??? Or because it was from Jacque Lawson????

re scheduled my mammo for tues. Morning.be glad to get it over with. Better not tell me I have to go back in 6 months,or will have a serious discussion with radiologist!!!!

Contributor

Aaaahhhhh a picture of one of our kitties.  Unfortunately he has developed fip and there is no cure.  We are loving him every day we still have him.  He is doing well right now but our dr has advised he could falter at any time.  

Today we had a business meeting after church and we are financially doing well.  We are in the process of looking for a family and youth minister.  We sure like the new minister we have.  He makes the bible come alive.  

After we got home we changed clothes and went to a friends and brought back two more loads of fir limbs to burn.  We are planning  to burn all day Tuesday as it is not supposed to rain. We hired a couple of fellows to clean up our yard after the last wind storm so we have all of that to burn as well.  Cleaning up after the storm is too much for Ron any more.  He has a hernia and the pulling and lifting agrivates it.

Tomorrow we work at the sheriff office.  Friday Ron worked and he had a transvestite come in dressed as a woman ask him if they were allowed on the island.  Yes we get all kinds. I hope to never be confronted with one.  We have been doing a lot of fingerprinting for concealed pistol licenses. Ron is  the only person I know who has a concealed pistol license and no pistol.  Crazy if you ask me.

Well, enough of this boreing stuff.  Thanks you all for the welcome back.  I have read the previous posts and you are all so interesting.

I forgot to say I take biotin as well and it has improved my nails and no hair loss.  They told me that about 6 months after surgery i could expect hair loss but none.  I am convinced it is because of the biotin.  I buy it at Costco and take it twice a day.

Contributor

Birdmama tell me how to find the birdsnest please.

Contributor

Oh my what a surgery for your cousin yock.  I sure hope he does well.  Please keep us posted.  They have had more than their share of sadness.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@meuw

Here is a link to the January Birds Nest.  You will notice at the most recent post that I included a link to the February Birds Nest.  This new forum takes some getting used to which is why I try to point people to threads with a link. 

Also, you will see in the upper right hand corner a box named notifications.  You will receive notices when someone hearts your post or calls your name in a thread.

If you click on notifications a page will pop up and you will see who hearted you or was calling your name.  When you click on the items listed on the page, that will take you to the particular thread and post where the other person hearted you or called you.

I digress, lol.

Here's the link to the January Birds Nest

http://community.qvc.com/t5/Among-Friends/January-2016-Bird-s-Nest/td-p/2427212

Honored Contributor

Back Fencers - the February post is ready......

http://community.qvc.com/t5/Among-Friends/February-2016-Back-Fence/m-p/2511416#M57935