QVC Customer Care
Honored Contributor

I read on this board that Jacque works for the county she lives in.  Not sure if that's true or if she was a volunteer at election time. 

Honored Contributor

I always enjoyed Jacque.  She seemed like a very sweet, upbeat person.

Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I always enjoyed Jacque.  She seemed like a very sweet, upbeat person.

I did as well @CANDLEQUEEN. Agree with your description. 

Regular Contributor

I used to receive emails about her new posts (blog maybe? because I am not on Facebook) . I cannot remember the last time I received one.  I hope she's doing well.  I always enjoyed watching her shows.

Honored Contributor

Both Jacque G. and Sharon F. had big plans to establish a Facebook following and nothing ever happened with either one.  I wonder if Jill will fade out as well?

LR is the one that has been very visible on FB.  She seems to be doing very well for herself.

Respected Contributor

I used to actually watch qvc, and I liked Jackie. I took early retirement myself after a 25-year career and have been very happy. I wish that for her, too. Being a qvc salesperson is pretty much a dead-end job. Most probably accept that reality.

Respected Contributor

@mollymaggie I think Jacque came down with some illness, she got so very thin the last I saw her. Little Thersa needs her. It she stays home and gets some rest and takes care of her self.that would be good for her.I ran my health in the ground trying to it all when I was young, still paying the price.But I needed to rest and get back to me.