Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

I think we need to quit picking everybody apart...........    It's getting really old.

You know it's true

some of the hosts really need guidance on dressing professionally on air, it should be clear that when showing jewelry nails should be neat and clean.   Dressing like you are heading to the supermarket as soon as you as finished is not appropriate either.

Obviously there is no guidance from management in this area.

Regular Contributor

She's gorgeous, sincere, down to earth and is one of my favorites!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jackie. Host

[ Edited ]

@Desertdi wrote:

I think we need to quit picking everybody apart...........    It's getting really old.

I agree.  I would have never started this thread, but then again I don't cut down anybody's looks.  I'm sure the poster that started this disgusting thread is a far cry from a beauty queen.

Honored Contributor

I've said this before and I'll say it again, JG is a beautiful woman but there is something a little off the mark about her. IMO she's just never quite put together. I don't mind though because she's a great salesperson, but I agree management needs to address it.

Occasional Contributor

Actually, I was listening to the Q the other day and then looked up to see "a new host"!

Had not seen her before.........a good while later I realized it was Jacque G.!       She mentioned she had been out on personal leave.      The change is more than long hair and weight difference..........she still looks lovely but doesn't look the same to me!

Still a very good host and very engaging personality.

Respected Contributor
I think she's beautiful and would love to have her lovely porcelain skin. Instead, I have red, ruddy, blemished porcelain skin!
Respected Contributor

Re: Jackie. Host

[ Edited ]

Am I missing something here? Most of the comments here are very nice, not negative at all excpet maybe a couple and they are nothing major or alarming. I don't see anyone picking her apart.

I think that Jacque looks good and I hope she feels good and I think most of the posters here agree.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Valued Contributor

I started this and I should have included that I love her, think she is beautiful, is a fabulous host, etc.  Social media is not my forte, obviously.  I am always shocked that people can read one simple post so many ways.  Anyhow, I still think she looks different, I absolutely won't back off of that, and yes she is still wonderful and beautiful.  I always thought she was and still do. 

Occasional Visitor

Is Jackie gone?  I didn't see her in the hosts listing unless I missed her.  

Valued Contributor

Yes Jacque is gone.