Trusted Contributor

@hyacinth003 wrote:

I don't understand some of the hostility.

This is television, and people on television get talked about.  It's part of their business.  If they didn't want to be looked at, they wouldn't be on television.

I haven't seen Jacque in forever, so I have no particular comment.  I think she is the most naturally pretty host there is.  However, probably due to  her medical conditions, she has fluctuated with weight.  But I can't say for now.

And all the schoolmarms acting like they never say anything about anyone are just being disingenuous!

Hyacinth

Thank you Hyacinth, and I agree with you, I think Jacquie is a lovely host and beautiful woman. If in indeed she is suffering from allergies and such, I certainly wish her the best and relief from that.

Respected Contributor

I went and looked for the IT Cosmetics show to see Jacque.  I can't tell you the last time I saw her!

The checked dress she wore was most unflattering on the top.  It's pattern or something really accentuated her larger bust (I have that also so I can say it!) in not the best way.

Her hair is longer and parted in the center.  I don't find it nearly as flattering as other hairstyles she has had.  I like her with more lift and volume (which I mostly always like!) in her hair.  She seemed less comfortable with the hair, as it fell in her face.  I hate hair on my face, so I can relate to it.

So I think her looking different is possible, but it is all temporary if she wears something else and has a more flattering hairstyle.  She can be a beauty!

Hyacinth

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's unkind

Regular Contributor

Jackie is one of the prettiest hosts on QVC and is funny, and the vendors she works with love her. I just can't help but wonder what some of the ladies who post think they would look like on tv, are you so gorgeous? Funny thing that social media has done.....made everyone have an opinion and a unkind comment about anyone and everything. Please ladies you are allowed your opinion, but do not use it to drag it down. This is close to bullying, which we used to call making fun of back in the day. How would you like to be called out every day for everything you do and say or how you look. If a host drives you crazy with her personality that is one thing, but leave the hosts appearances alone.......We all hear the news about young girls having negative body images, etc, much of it encouraged by "friends" on line. Let us not do that here.....

Respected Contributor

Re: Jackie Gonzales?

[ Edited ]

What irritates me most about this thread is that the OP started it being intentionally coy.... and she furthered this coyness in her post #8.

The OP started this baiting thread in the hope that everyone else would say exactly what she, the OP, wanted to say, thereby letting her off the hook.

OP, have the cojones to say what you want to say. 

Respected Contributor

Jackie has grown her hair longer & it does look darker. She has always been beautiful to me. I like her hair more reddish, but it's her hair & she is still beautiful. 

Super Contributor
OP, if you really didn't want to offend Jacque and we're really trying to be diplomatic, then you wouldn't of started this thread at all.
Super Contributor
Were**
Valued Contributor

Well said @bakergirl

Honored Contributor

@gigy wrote:

@nikkimom wrote:

Well , I was just watching the IT show with her and I thought something was different also. I think she has put on weight -or looks bloated .She has asthma or allergies bad and has had to take  steroids in the past  which she suffers from the side effects unfortunately.   Must be awful Smiley Sad

Yes, thank you nikkimom for your thoughts and post, I was just so surprised to see her because she always appeared smaller to me and it looked like she had put on weight. I thought perhaps she was expecting or something of that nature. Some of these posts are so mean spirited and I am not trying to me rude or mean, just asking.

It was clear to me @gigy that you were just asking and not trying to start anything... To me, it's those who feel the need to critique an obviously innocent question who make a thread more testy than it needs to be or was intended to be. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...