Honored Contributor

She looks the same to me.

Super Contributor

Well , I was just watching the IT show with her and I thought something was different also. I think she has put on weight -or looks bloated .She has asthma or allergies bad and has had to take  steroids in the past  which she suffers from the side effects unfortunately.   Must be awful Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

Re: Jackie Gonzales?

[ Edited ]

@nikkimom wrote:

Well , I was just watching the IT show with her and I thought something was different also. I think she has put on weight -or looks bloated .She has asthma or allergies bad and has had to take  steroids in the past  which she suffers from the side effects unfortunately.   Must be awful Smiley Sad

Yes it is awful, I suffer from very bad asthma and have been put on steroids many times. I have gained 40 pounds on them and  have never been able to get it off, it's very depressing but as my DH always says to me "better the 40 pounds than being six feet under".  He is a dear but to be honest some days I wonder (usually when I have some place special I have to go).  So I do sympathize with her !!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Jackie Gonzales?

[ Edited ]

Whenever a post starts out with I don't want to offend anyone least of all Jackie but... it's appears to be a post meant to get others to join in and speculate when no matter what it's no one's business!!

Honored Contributor

She does look different because her hairstyle has changed and she seems much more subdued.She has lost some family members recently and that definately changes your life.

Respected Contributor

@gigy wrote:

I guess what I am trying to say in a diplomatic way has to do with her body not her hair or make-up.

are you that bored??????

Esteemed Contributor

Other than her hair she looks the same to me .... her hair is long, thick & beautiful ... I wish I had hair like hers!!!

Trusted Contributor

@nikkimom wrote:

Yes, thank you nikkimom for your thoughts and post, I was just so surprised to see her because she always appeared smaller to me and it looked like she had put on weight. I thought perhaps she was expecting or something of that nature. Some of these posts are so mean spirited and I am not trying to me rude or mean, just asking.

Super Contributor

I thought the same thing the other night .. she just looked

different to me....

Respected Contributor

I don't understand some of the hostility.

This is television, and people on television get talked about.  It's part of their business.  If they didn't want to be looked at, they wouldn't be on television.

I haven't seen Jacque in forever, so I have no particular comment.  I think she is the most naturally pretty host there is.  However, probably due to  her medical conditions, she has fluctuated with weight.  But I can't say for now.

And all the schoolmarms acting like they never say anything about anyone are just being disingenuous!

Hyacinth