Honored Contributor

@hyacinth003 wrote:

I don't understand some of the hostility.

This is television, and people on television get talked about.  It's part of their business.  If they didn't want to be looked at, they wouldn't be on television.

I haven't seen Jacque in forever, so I have no particular comment.  I think she is the most naturally pretty host there is.  However, probably due to  her medical conditions, she has fluctuated with weight.  But I can't say for now.

And all the schoolmarms acting like they never say anything about anyone are just being disingenuous!

Hyacinth

Thumbs up to you @hyacinth003...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@hyacinth003 wrote:

I don't understand some of the hostility.

This is television, and people on television get talked about.  It's part of their business.  If they didn't want to be looked at, they wouldn't be on television.

I haven't seen Jacque in forever, so I have no particular comment.  I think she is the most naturally pretty host there is.  However, probably due to  her medical conditions, she has fluctuated with weight.  But I can't say for now.

And all the schoolmarms acting like they never say anything about anyone are just being disingenuous!

Hyacinth

I so agree, QVC puts on a show, these hosts are not your friends they are characters trying to get you to buy something so they will have a job. IMO Jacque's looks are not her problem, it's the way she expresses herself at times with certain vendors.

Honored Contributor

@bakergirl wrote:

Jackie is one of the prettiest hosts on QVC and is funny, and the vendors she works with love her. I just can't help but wonder what some of the ladies who post think they would look like on tv, are you so gorgeous? Funny thing that social media has done.....made everyone have an opinion and a unkind comment about anyone and everything. Please ladies you are allowed your opinion, but do not use it to drag it down. This is close to bullying, which we used to call making fun of back in the day. How would you like to be called out every day for everything you do and say or how you look. If a host drives you crazy with her personality that is one thing, but leave the hosts appearances alone.......We all hear the news about young girls having negative body images, etc, much of it encouraged by "friends" on line. Let us not do that here.....

Oh please, no one said anything critical or nasty. A simple question was asked as sensitively as it could be asked... It's a legitimate question and there was no judgement being passed, other, it would seem, than by those harping on the OP... This has nothing to do with Social Media and it has nothing to do with bullying...

Honored Contributor

If the OP was being less than clear in her question, which I agree she was, it probably had to do with her assumption that the all sweetness and light patrol would do exactly what they did...

Woman Surprised

Trusted Contributor

OMG, then just say it.  Don't hint around or expect others to come out and say what you are thinking, but don't want to say because you know you will be pegged as being mean or rude. 

Ridiculous.

Respected Contributor

OP, I noticed it weeks ago! She looks lovely, I thought perhaps a small cosmetic procedure, whatever. But looks wonderful ❤

Esteemed Contributor

I've watched Jacque over the years and I've seen her go from looking beautiful, fit and wonderful to way too casual, unkempt and uncaring looking. We all have good and bad days, but Jacque is different. Sometimes she cares about herself and sometimes she doesn't give a fig.

Throughout this time she does  lot of reinventing herself with different fashions and different cosmetics and hair styles and just looks beautiful.

I think tht's just the way Jacque is. You might be seeing what I see. I think she's too young and pretty for doing anything serious with her face.   

Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

I've watched Jacque over the years and I've seen her go from looking beautiful, fit and wonderful to way too casual, unkempt and uncaring looking. We all have good and bad days, but Jacque is different. Sometimes she cares about herself and sometimes she doesn't give a fig.

Throughout this time she does  lot of reinventing herself with different fashions and different cosmetics and hair styles and just looks beautiful.

I think tht's just the way Jacque is. You might be seeing what I see. I think she's too young and pretty for doing anything serious with her face.   

The first time I saw her in the middle of the night, she had neon red hair and glasses. She had a kind of eclectic look and I think she loves change in her appearance. She has the most beautiful complexion...she even took her makeup off on camera. She herself said her weight fluctuates from meds for asthma. Like so many of us, she struggles with a lot of the same issues and she is very relatable...

Super Contributor

WHERE IS JACKIE GONZALES, HAVE NOT SEEN HER HERE FOR QIUTE AWHILE?

Regular Contributor

I think she left QVC