Trusted Contributor

I too was a June Bride.  June 3rd  would have been our 56th anniversary.  My Hubby passed away 2 1/2 years ago.

Thinking of you all and my prayer will be with you tonight.

Jamma

Honored Contributor

@elizabethl123, take care and yes you will be together someday.

Honored Contributor

Its a sad day for me too.  My son died June 10, 2006.  To this day, I'll think of something I want to tell him or want him to do then will suddenly realize I can't tell him.  His youngest son just graduated from high school last Friday.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Its a sad day for me too.  My son died June 10, 2006.  To this day, I'll think of something I want to tell him or want him to do then will suddenly realize I can't tell him.  His youngest son just graduated from high school last Friday.

@Kachina624  So sorry for your loss. I can’t imagine losing a child and the obvious pain that stays in your heart. I hope his son had pleasant memories of him as he graduated from high school. Your son was there and felt the pride. 💕

Shanus

Honored Contributor

At some point in Our lives we will all be left behind with our memories.We should try to remember to spend each day that we can enjoying the things and the people we love so the memory bank will be full enough to see us through.

Happy anniversary Adeline.I hope your memories of anniversaries spent together will bring a smile and that you have a nice full day of those beautiful thoughts.

Valued Contributor

THANK ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR KIND POSTS  SO NICE TO BE ON THIS BOARD   THE ONE PLACE THAT WE CAN POST ABOUT ANYTHING  GOOD OR BAD  BLESS ALL OF YOU

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 ~ my heart goes out you you.  I hope your sad thoughts are fewer these days, and replaced by never ending beautiful and happy ones of your son.  (((((💕)))))

Respected Contributor

@elizabethl123   Sending warm thoughts and hugs to you on this special day.

@Kachina624  So sorry for your sad loss to lose a child is hard.  Sending healing thoughts your way.

Honored Contributor

Thank you so much for your thoughts.  Yes, it's incredibly hard to lose a child.  Its strange that @elizabethl123 started this thread simply with the date, when that date sticks so firmly in my mind.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  

Image result for meerkats hugging

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise