Valued Contributor

HUBBY AND I WERE MARRIED ON THIS DAY   WOULD BE 67 YEARS TODAY BUT HE PASSED AWAY 18 MONTHS AGO  HE WOULD HAVE BEEN 90    SOME TIMES IT SEEMS  LIKE HE LEFT ME A LONG TIME AGO THEN AGAIN SEE.MS LIKE YESTERDAY  ONE DAY WE WILL BE TOGETHER AGAIN    BLESS ALL WHO READ THIS       

Honored Contributor

Hope you had a nice day.

Contributor

I am in the same situation----not the same number of years or age-----but at least we both have our wonderful memories.  Peace be with you.

Honored Contributor

@elizabethl123 wrote:

HUBBY AND I WERE MARRIED ON THIS DAY   WOULD BE 67 YEARS TODAY BUT HE PASSED AWAY 18 MONTHS AGO  HE WOULD HAVE BEEN 90    SOME TIMES IT SEEMS  LIKE HE LEFT ME A LONG TIME AGO THEN AGAIN SEE.MS LIKE YESTERDAY  ONE DAY WE WILL BE TOGETHER AGAIN    BLESS ALL WHO READ THIS       

You sound like you had a lovely marriage. My mom would have been 90 on June 10. And yes, we have the promise we will be together again. Bless you for sharing with us.🙏🏻

Valued Contributor

My hubby & I were also married on this day - would have been 51 years. But he passed 18 years ago at age 58.  I miss him every day but try to be grateful for the time we did have together. My heart goes out to you.

Respected Contributor

@elizabethl123 ~ this is a bittersweet day for you.  I do wish you all sweet memories, though.  I was also married on this day, 46 years ago to my first husband, (divorced).  I must say, bittersweet memories for me, too.  I wish you many great and happy memories!  🌹

Honored Contributor

@elizabethl123  Happy Anniversary.  My husband has also 'made the journey' before me.  We weren't married as long as you and your beloved however I know what you mean.  Heart

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

How wonderful that you got so many years together. Something to be proud of and to celebrate and I am sure he is looking down on you and smiling.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@elizabethl123 wrote:

And bless you too ADELINE.  You have had the one thing in life that I didn't have.  A husband to love me and a wonderful life spent together.  Please don't feel sad.  Think about your blessings that your marriage brought you.  Happy anniversary to you, God's Blessings....  Heart

Respected Contributor

Today is also my parent's anniversary. They would have been married 68 years today. Unfortunately, my dad passed in 2001. He'd have been 93 in July. Bless you today and always as you reminisce on the precious time you shared together.🌹

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran