Valued Contributor

Re: Its me keeper of the koi, a little bit of country life..

[ Edited ]

It is strange ,our employee has been with us in our cabana now for  a little over 2weeks. she wanted  time away, i have enjoyed being with  her so much.We often think we are helping someone ,when really God is helping us.. it has been my greatest gift to share this time and i will miss her , but,,i know  she is leaving with hope and our love..These are the human  things   that bind us  .i wish her peace and the knowledge that she is not alone.I ask my frends here to pray for her, to accept lifes changes and to know love never  dies, it only moves to another form.... thanks friends,Maryanne 

Honored Contributor

The scent of lily of the valley and lilac are two of my favorites.  We had them at my childhood home, along with a tea rose bush and peonies.  Just as one scent would fade away, a new batch of flowers would bloom.

Respected Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi wrote:

Had to reregister it is keeper of the koi..A few things i would like to share....

This morning as i walked little  Riley, the smell of lilacs and lily of the valley was Heavenly  ,  Our employees passed by with trucks full of new hay bales,so sweet the smell of life...I missed you  posters, i hope your lives are filled with the simple joys  of  life... Collect memories from the small  stuff, hide them in your heart, these days of spring are to remind us of  sweet days ahead.  Love and hugs to everyone, Maryanne

@Still keeper of the koi   Oh, how I miss lilacs and lily of the valley.  I used to live in Chicago and they would grow wild in some places as we walked to grade school.

Honored Contributor

KOK, glad to see you back. I know, you were the best thing to help your friend out, you and your dear husband.

I have a lilac tree in the front yard, and lily of the valley grow by my back door. Aren't flowers one of the best gifts we've ever been given? I think so too.

Esteemed Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi  So glad to see you back, your beautiful words and YOU were truly missed!

I Miss You.jpg

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CareBears, i missed you  very much! I feel like we are  old friends.I hope your days are going well,spring seems to be a special time of thanks ,doesnt it.Thank you for your lovely  eords ,you truley are a special gift in life..Love and many hugs,Maryanne

Valued Contributor

I Have missed  sharing my life with you very special friends.i hope the lovely  smells of spring bring back many more beautiful memories.This season is so intoxicating,  the beautiful flowers the trees the sun , it seems to be sensory overload!I hope each of your days are peaceful  and happy....Hugs and love ,MaryAnne 

Esteemed Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi wrote:

Had to reregister it is keeper of the koi..A few things i would like to share....

This morning as i walked little  Riley, the smell of lilacs and lily of the valley was Heavenly  ,  Our employees passed by with trucks full of new hay bales,so sweet the smell of life...I missed you  posters, i hope your lives are filled with the simple joys  of  life... Collect memories from the small  stuff, hide them in your heart, these days of spring are to remind us of  sweet days ahead.  Love and hugs to everyone, Maryanne

@Still keeper of the koi

I love lilacs and lilies of the valley.  I hope you are well, Maryanne!!  Heart

I saw this ring here on the Q and thought of you:

http://www.qvc.com/JAI-Sterling-%26-14K-Andaman-Sea-Koi-Ring-w-Blue-Topaz-Eyes.product.J324122.html?...

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mistriTsquirrel, So good to hear from you!yes we are well here . I hope you are  enjoying a little bit of spring and are well...There is something so heavenly about spring flower smells.When i walk my little  fuzzy one I often feel giddy  almost drunk from the fragrence.Our back woods  have a road leading to my inlaws,we go everyday.It is a beautiful gift to watch the seasons change in the country. Thank you again  sweet friend for  thinking of me,the koi ring is adorable!Sending you love and a special hug for being such a wonderful person! Maryanne 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi  I've been seeing a lot of wildlife out and about.  Yesterday I saw a handsome male cardinal, and a beautiful butterfly.  Then, last night, I went to toss a bug I caught outside.  When I switched on the light, I saw an opossum next to the deck.  I think he was eating food I left out for the squirrels.  I must've really startled him when I turned on those lights!!

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org