Honored Contributor

Its OK to Laugh-Sharing some Laughs and Smiles

[ Edited ]

THIS THREAD is an area to share funny stuff, cute stuff even virus related.

No we Do Not think the virus is funny! Man Indifferent

Laughing can relieve anxiety and stress, we need that now. It is ok to laugh during stressful times and we can use a little lift to our Spirits right now.

Even people with good groups and pages and inspirational pages on Facebook have posted some of the things I have shared here.  Because we have to keep our humor and our immune system is helped by laughter.

I know I've posting a lot of memes about the virus and TP because we all need a sense of humor during this crazy time. It does not in any way mean I don't take it seriously. 

Read this:

ETTsJwvXkAEifCy.jpg

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Trusted Contributor

I don't agree.  Nothing funny or cute about this virus.

Honored Contributor

There is nothing funny about peoples fears and insecurities

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Just Had To Share 

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

That's a hard NO.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

maybe a little later...(after it has gone away maybe)....just too early to laugh right now. I cant honestly imagine what we might find funny later on, anyhow.

Esteemed Contributor

remodelling-for-corona.jpg

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Esteemed Contributor

hoarding-toilet-paper.jpg

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

@CherryHugs wrote:

what about making a separate thread area to share funny corona things. I am NOT  saying the virus is funny  but have some cute and funny meme things.  if posted on *things that make you laugh* only a few might see them. i feel it is good to keep our sense of humor and laugh when we can at this time. does anyone agree?

@CherryHugs 

Great idea. For those that don’t feel comfortable posting funny pictures than they can participate in other threads. Laughter does a mind and body good. 

Honored Contributor

so i see some of you have no humor at all right now and its ok

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller