Honored Contributor

Re: It's starting to come down...

@LIndaMJ@I sure hope the weather coperates and allows your son to fly in for his visit.That darn storm is stealing your son time...unacceptable.

Honored Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

@ECBG - Funny thing is, I'm from the North and I really do miss the first snowfall of the season. I miss the smell and the quiet a snowfall brings. 

Yes, snow is beautiful and sorta mystical when you can stay at home and look out at it. However, when you have to go out and snowblow or shovel it and you have to get to work or home from work in it -that is a different story altogether.

Super Contributor

Well after all the hype all week and our local weather folks saying we would get 4 or 5 inches, we ended up with what I think they mean when they say a trace. Hardly any snow at all. But, now it's melting and the really cold air is moving in so they are expecting all the melt to freeze. Oh well, so much for our snow storm.

While I breathe, I hope - - South Carolina
Trusted Contributor

I'm on the east coast and we're supposed to get 3 to 5 inches of snow today.    Started around 10:00 a.m.   It's pretty to look at from home, but hard to get around in. Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

Ice is predicted all day Tuesday for Pennsylvania.  It's been very cold; 17  now with 10 tonight.  Brrrr.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Trusted Contributor

Thank you @dex. After 4 rescheduled flights which were canceled, finally he is on his way and we will see him this afternoon!