Trusted Contributor

@Leiloni

You're sweet. I try to stay lighthearted, it helps to keep smiling.

PS, sorry if all my noise is keeping you up. 🎵🎼🎤I thought I'd practice some singing. 

Honored Contributor

@nana59 I am 63 and I would wear them.The holes are not through the material.I think d@c is for us mature women.I think the younger ones would want to show skin.

Honored Contributor

@KitTkat I tried to wake everyone and then I fell asleep...hope nobody is mad.

Honored Contributor

@KitTkat Sorr6 I missed the fireworks and your concert...fell asleep.What ya going to do.

Trusted Contributor

@dex it's totally ok! 😉 

Trusted Contributor

@KitTkatwrote:

@Leiloni

You're sweet. I try to stay lighthearted, it helps to keep smiling.

PS, sorry if all my noise is keeping you up. 🎵🎼🎤I thought I'd practice some singing. 

@KitTkat OMG!!! That settles it, you are going to be a comedian & I am going to be your manager, when would you like to begin your new career? I would love to hang out with you! I betcha I'd never stop laughing, you really are so funny KitTkat!!!  You have me cracking up now, you think of everything! Did you let off your fireworks last night or are you going to do that tonight? LOL! As far as your singing, it didn't bother me a bit, you have a good voice. Thank you for your great sense of humor, you are hysterical! I think tonight I'll play my drums, about 11:59 pacific time, I'm going to pound on these babies, so get ready for some noise, hope you enjoy it!  Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor

@dexwrote:

Where is everyone.I can’t believe that everyone is in bed already....Wake up.

@dex If you are up tonight, I am going to play my drums, LOL! Maybe you'll be able to hear me pound the heck out of them!! Didn't you get a huge laugh from KitTkat's post, she is one very funny lady! Woman LOL BTW, did you buy the D & Co jeans? I got the medium wash, they call it antique something. You're right, no skin. I do have a pr from about 12 yrs ago that my oldest son's GF at the time gave me, they are the real deal. I don't wear them now, but I did then, very proudly too, LOL! I am finally growing up, whatnow, FINALLY! Perhaps we'll chat much later tonight, if not wishing you a great one & sleep the way you did last night so your 'sports injury' will heal. L<3

Trusted Contributor

@Leiloni

I'll be listening for those drums, 🥁And you best believe that if I hear them, I'll be joining in on my electric guitar! 🎸

We might be getting a few disturbing the peace calls, though. 😠☎️

Trusted Contributor

Re: It’s a ghost town

[ Edited ]

@KitTkatwrote:

@Leiloni

I'll be listening for those drums, 🥁And you best believe that if I hear them, I'll be joining in on my electric guitar! 🎸

We might be getting a few disturbing the peace calls, though. 😠☎️

@KitTkat Are you kidding you play guitar! You really are very talented, lucky you!!! Love this post too, that angry face next to the phone, too funny KitTkat!!!

Trusted Contributor

@Leiloni I was just kidding. I don't play the electric guitar, only in my head, lol. I just thought it'd go well with your drums since it was rock-n-rollish. 

Truthfully now, though, I do play the piano and I played the clarinet in band during high school. I haven't played my clarinet in 15 years, but I probably could still get a decent squawk out of it.