Honored Contributor

We, in the Albuquerque area, are expecting some snow Monday night and we're absolutely elated.  We desperately need the moisture and the accompanying cold will be a welcome change from the hot summer and fall we've had.  Bring it on!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Meowingkitty wrote:

I'm in Arizona and it's still in the high 80's and frankly I'm sick of it. After having 150 days of over 100 degrees I would love to see rain, snow and cold. 

@Meowingkitty . Are you expecting cooler weather with this cold front that is moving through Co. and NM?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@ScrapHappy wrote:

It was so nice to turn of the AC and open the windows and get that nice, refreshing cooler air.  It didn't last long.  We've been almost in the 80's with high humidity for some time now and I'm tired of it.  

Agree. Every spring I'm so glad to turn off the heat and get some fresh air in the house.

Respected Contributor

I live in Colorado as well and am so excited to have snow.  Please Let it help all the huge fires we have and give a break to all our firefighters.  

Esteemed Contributor

I live in White Mountains of Arizona and it is snowing right now ( first snow of season ).

Honored Contributor
Snowshoe Resort in WV is seeing the first snow flurries today. On the lowest southern edge of the state our high today is 41 and breezy. Our expected low tonight is 38, and we may wake up to flurries tomorrow.
Honored Contributor

Snowed all day today in MA, eastern MA anyway.  It was freezing cold too.  Beautiful to look at but it's too early for this type of weather,  It looks like December outside.  

Valued Contributor

The older I get the less I like winter, not many nice snows, Just a few inches with some ice mostly here in central Pennsylvania. Dark gloomy days. Not looking forward to winter, would move if I could.