Respected Contributor

Re: It's Friday night and you're 16....

Amusement park that was free to get in back then, drive in or just cruising around. 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

hanging with girlfriends, listening to Cousin Brucie, and rolling up my incredibly long hair in large plastic rollers which would take half the night. Lol! I yearn for those good old days. 

Trusted Contributor

At home with my mom and brother.  Friday nights they would have Creature Feature movies - Frankenstein, Werewolfs, Vampires on in the evening.  My mom would make a homemade pizza and we would all watch the movies together.

Honored Contributor

seems so long ago that I can only think babysitting my sister who is 11 years younger (oopsy!) my parents were considered socialites so most likely they were at some affair so that's most likely what I was doing.

And she was a spoiled brat & still is but I love her to death😉

Trusted Contributor

l would be at the movies with my girlfriends. 🙂

Fun post! @house_cat 

Respected Contributor

Friday night at 16, either a football game, dance or working.  I was working 30 hours a week waitressing, trying to save for a car.  Between school, work and sleeping, there wasn’t time for much else.  Before 16 babysitting for.50/hour.  Ugh.  I watched two boys after school till about 6:00 when the mom got home.  THAT was so hard, they were not good kids.  I didn’t last too long there, maybe a few months.  

Respected Contributor

Sitting at home.

Respected Contributor

I am Roller Skating.

Respected Contributor

Friday nights were for Shopping on Main Street, when all the stores were open.

Saturday nights were for dances, parties, roller rink, bon-fires,  sleep-over parties and Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Would be at the drive in movie!!  There was one row that everyone from my high school parked in!  Many people jumping in and out cars and visiting...so much fun!  You definitely did not go the the drive in to 'kiss'.  Smiley Happy