Honored Contributor

Re: It's A Winter Wonderland

Image result for winter quotes

@Puddles 

Wishing you well as you begin your treatments on Monday.  I know having trust in your doctors and treatment team is a big part of your recovery and I pray all goes well.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

For all the wonderful women on this thread:

Friendship Art Polar Bear Art Winter Art by RoseHillDesignStudio Friendship Art, Friend Friendship, Friends Benefits, Polar Bears, Sassy Pants, Bear Art, Winter Art, True Friends, Amazing Friends

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanneand dear husband:

Related image

(((Hugs))) and prayers for you both.

Honored Contributor

@Puddles 

Puddles,   Tippy Biscuits is doing fine.   She's such a joy to have as a furbaby.  She's really a beautiful cat and so far pictures don't do her justice.   She trots along in front of me with her huge fluffy tail up in the air and I just have to grin at the "cuteness''.  Of course I am biased.  She and Mattie get along as if they're sisters and they do play a lot.  Mattie has been super good in accepting Biscuits.  She plays again and has been eating most of her food now days instead of being so picky.   I think Biscuits has been good for Mattie to have as her kid sister. 

I sure hope your hospital stay is short, very successful,  and does the trick in healing you completely.   You might not see all of there with you, but we'll be there in spirit and with lots of love and support.   I know if it were possible, we'd be there in person, as if you wanted so many visitors.   I know that's a personal choice. Smiley Happy My sister in law's aunt, who just lost her husband,  was/is quite ill and wanted no visitors while she was hospitalized.  She doesn't want them at home very much either and I understand that is how some of us react to being ill.  I kind of side with Aunt Evelyn.   

Thank you for the prayers and good thoughts for my brother.  I really worry about him as some days he's just plain down, listless, weak, etc.  I try to help, but don't want to do too much where he becomes less able to do things for himself.  I think it's important for him to maintain some or as much as possible independence.  If I do too much of what he's able to do for himself,  I think it'll have adverse effects on his outlook and well being. 

His lung biopsy is on the 28th, I think he said.   I'm not sure what it entails, but probably some hospitalization.  I just hope it doesn't lead to days in the hospital like the stent insertions did.  He had to almost insist on leaving the evening before Thanksgiving.  What should have been an overnight,  turned into almost 10 days in ICU.  

I was glad to see Viva's post here when I got back here a bit ago.  I love reading about her day.  I'd love to be her neighbor.  I wish we were all neighbors.  What a happy and fun place that would be.   We have so many great and caring friends here.  Thank you for doing these threads where we all meet and 'talk' and share what we can.  

Rest up over this weekend,  hugs to you and Ian and of course, SnowWhite.   Let us know how you are when you are up to it.

I took the above picture about 30 minutes ago. Heart

Honored Contributor

Good Night My Friends quotes cute quote night goodnight good night goodnight quotes good nite Quote Night, Good Night Prayer Quotes, Good Night Wishes, Good Night Sweet Dreams, Good Night Thoughts, Good Night My Friend, Good Night Everyone, Good Night Greetings, Good Night Messages

Honored Contributor

praying for you

@Tissyanne 

Tissyane,   I hope you are doing ok today.   I just wish there was a way to ease your worry and that of your husband.  It's just human nature, I guess,  to be so uneasy when our good health is in question and tests need to be run to find out what is wrong.  Medicine has come so far and made so many positive advances though in recent years.   

My prayers and hopes are for a  negative result of your biopsy,  but if it isn't,  there are so many ways to treat and beat a positive result.  You know we are sending up boatloads of prayers and thoughts and God hears all of them.  

I'd love to give you a big hug and tell you all will be ok.  I'll tell you that and send cyber hugs.  Give your DH a hug for me.  I know he's scared for you and that's only natural.  I wish we could reassure both of you.  

Give Amore a couple of pets and gentle hugs for me.   I hope you can relax and have some peaceful rest.  I think not knowing and wondering is the worst part of waiting for medical tests.  Once you know, then you can fight back and win.  Hang in there my Friend, you've got this, you are a strong lady.  Heart

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: text

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

We are embarking on the coziest time of the year! Who’s ready to dig out their holiday book stash and snuggle up just like in this…

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: fire and text

Honored Contributor