Honored Contributor

Re: It's A Winter Wonderland

Respected Contributor

@Puddles  Glad your temp is now normal.Sure hope you feel "right as rain" soon.I am sending positve thoughts and prayers for you.

Honored Contributor

hey all

how news from my DD just blew my world apart tonight. My heart just broke in two. Am so blindsided with what she told me don't know if I will ever get over the hurt,pain of her news.

not much else, tomorrow

Honored Contributor

@possummink wrote:

Siamese Oriental Cats -Flowers Floral Arrangement - Art Prints by Bihrle ck368

@possummink   This reminds me of some Siamese I have known in my life.  I have had mixes, and one, a female, tried to kill me on several occasions, lol.  She would get under my feet and down I would go, always tripping me out of the many that were in the house, she was the one I would trip over.  I don't care for the look of the purebred, skinny, and never stop talking in that racuous voice they have.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@viva923  I am so sorry you have had distressing news from your DD.I know you have a strong faith,and hope you can find some comfort and peace.

Contributor

@viva923 

I am sorry for your troubling news.  I pray things will be better.

Honored Contributor

@Puddles , 

I have been thinking about you, and just read that you will be spending a night in the hospital for more treatment. 

My thoughts, and prayers will continue for you, my friend.

Your positive attitude means a lot, and will help put you on the road to recovery. 

You are loved. 

8181EAWqk+L._SX425_.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Puddles , 

images-3.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@viva923 wrote:

hey all

how news from my DD just blew my world apart tonight. My heart just broke in two. Am so blindsided with what she told me don't know if I will ever get over the hurt,pain of her news.

not much else, tomorrow

@viva923 

Viva,   I am sorry you had such news from your DD.   I pray things will be better for y'all tomorrow.  

Sending prayers and hugs for your whole family.  Heart

hug with prayers

Trusted Contributor

@possummink 
It is so nice that the river barge made you think of me. I don't believe I ever saw one with that wide of a load! The ice packed river near St.Jo that you posted brought back memories as well, I use to live there. One year the river flooded the city municipal water area and we were without water for awhile. We had to go pick up jugs of water supplied by the town and were rationed a few at a time. I wonder if they still have that municipal water plant problem now that the flooding was so wide spread last year. Thanks for the posts.