Contributor

Re: It's A Winter Wonderland

@viva923 

I went to my doctor for sleeping problems and he told me to try Melatonin--3mg and if that didn't help, go to 6 and then to 9.  If I still can't sleep, he will suggest something else.  Hope you get relief.  It is difficult to be unable to get good rest.

Honored Contributor

Hello Kitty Thank You GIF - HelloKitty ThankYou Thanks GIFs

@possummink  @lulutoby  @viva923  @Tissyanne  @hullie  

@Sassy7356  @LIG1 

I so appreciate all your words of encouragement. We are back in Tyler at least through the weekend as I'm going to need to be more near my doctors for awhile yet. So, we return home next week. It's been wonderful being spoiled by my family, but I'll also be glad to get back home to some normalilty.

@hullie   I was happy to read your stitches have been removed. Do you have full use of your hand yet?  

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

#спать,Приятных снов, желает милейший Тигра из обожаемых всеми детками "Приключений Винни Пуха".

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Image result for boa noite com desenhos delicados

Respected Contributor

My DH and I will be taking a little trip for a few days,leaving tomorrow.We will celebrate my youngest daughters birthday.I'm ready for some fun!

@Puddles  Glad you can spend time with your family.Sending prayers that you continue to heal.

May everyone continue to heal and find comfort.Take care and many blessings to you all.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AnikaBrodie , 

I take Melatonin Gummies every night.They do help me go to sleep. A serving size is two gummies. Each gummie is 5 mg. I take one. 

The service for Nelson sounded very nice. So many people had such nice things to say. I am glad you were able to speak at his service.

You remain in my prayers. Love and hugs across the miles. 

Gail 

Athough-No-Words-Can-Take-Away-The-Sorrow-That-You-Bare.-May-It-Be-Comforting-To-You-To-Know-That-Others-Care..jpg

Honored Contributor

@Puddles , 

It is so good to hear from you ! I am glad you are back with your family, and I understand your wanting to be back at home too. 

You will remain in my prayers, dear friend. 

I am doing pretty good, and trying my best to keep my spirits up. I sure did enjoy the snow. We did not get much, but the flakes were large, and beautiful. It has already melted. 

Brian and I are planning to get out tomorrow, and shop a little. We will probably eat at Longhorn Steakhouse. It has been a while since we ate there. 

You take good care. 

Love, 

Gail 

1459786006e71f25_l.png

Honored Contributor

@AnikaBrodie 

This is the one I take. I buy these at Target, or the Market Street here. 

81sJamcuclL._AC_SX466_.jpg

Honored Contributor

@hellie jo wrote:

My DH and I will be taking a little trip for a few days,leaving tomorrow.We will celebrate my youngest daughters birthday.I'm ready for some fun!

@Puddles  Glad you can spend time with your family.Sending prayers that you continue to heal.

May everyone continue to heal and find comfort.Take care and many blessings to you all.

@hellie jo   Safe travels.  I hope your and your DH have a fun little get-a-way.  Happy Birthday to your DD.

Honored Contributor

Internet samplehttps://www.simplywhisked.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/cranberrychickensalad2.jpg

Yesterday Ed and I stopped for lunch at a favorite cafe in our former town.  I ordered a chicken salad with cranberries; loved it.  It included a homemade roll with a side of apple butter.  I wasn't sure about the cranberries with apple butter but tried it and it was delicious. 

Wishing everyone a super Friday.  (((Hugs))) and love.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~